Premium Supporter
Nov 9, 2018
UK
Went for Hamburger Hill
Terminator 2 4K
Leon 4K
Kickass full slip A
Been after a few of these for some time now so glad that I waited :LOL:
Very tempted to go for a few more, the problem is there's so many I want to grab :whistle::rofl:

Billy Talent

Premium Supporter
May 24, 2020
Pandora
Everyone has no issue getting a 50 percent off?
When I go to checkout my discount goes away tried it with 10 items and then with 2 and with 1 item it changes from 15 $ to 30$ when I go to checkout.

Jun 11, 2016
And what about shipping? I'm trying to order from EU, and the only option is International Express. It's a bit steep for my budget at almost a hundred million dollars, but hey, at least I can have my package within a week:

• Shipping Company : International Express (EMS)
  • Shipping Fee : $99,999,999.00
  • Estimated Shipping Time : 3 - 7 days

Reactions: Billy Talent

Billy Talent

Premium Supporter
May 24, 2020
Pandora
And what about shipping? I'm trying to order from EU, and the only option is International Express. It's a bit steep for my budget at almost a hundred million dollars, but hey, at least I can have my package within a week:

• Shipping Company : International Express (EMS)
  • Shipping Fee : $99,999,999.00
  • Estimated Shipping Time : 3 - 7 days
I just paid 99 $ I believe for shipping also EMS

Billy Talent

Premium Supporter
May 24, 2020
Pandora
Well I put my order in....shipping is ridiculous btw
20201207_132502.jpg

Billy Talent

Premium Supporter
May 24, 2020
Pandora
THE

Quite a lot. You don't afraid of the local customs?
Well I contacted nova media to please make it "import friendly" because I am not too keen on paying 22% of the total price including shipping , that would be about 81$
So gonna have to wait and see what NM can do for me.

zeebeer

Sup
Premium Supporter
Apr 3, 2020
The Netherlands/Finland
Well I contacted nova media to please make it "import friendly" because I am not too keen on paying 22% of the total price including shipping , that would be about 81$
So gonna have to wait and see what NM can do for me.
Novamedia always marks it around $20 I believe, but if customs open your package and see 15 blu ray packages, I'm not sure it they are going to believe that it's only worth $20.. However Dutch customs are relatively nice usually so you might have a chance of receiving them custom free.

Billy Talent

Premium Supporter
May 24, 2020
Pandora
Novamedia always marks it around $20 I believe, but if customs open your package and see 15 blu ray packages, I'm not sure it they are going to believe that it's only worth $20.. However Dutch customs are relatively nice usually so you might have a chance of receiving them custom free.
Yeah ordered from kimchidvd before similar to Nova, only 1 item so it was easy for them to mark it as 15$, this package however ....well I said ''import friendly'' so I dont think they will be able to mark it as low as 20$ but hoping they can mark it as 100$ total value.:joy:
Customs have been hard lately this month alone I spend about 500+ Euros on import fees, and just got an email that as of january 2021 all the packages that europeans import from the UK will be may be subject to customs duties, taxes, and fees.
So ......I guess I am gonna buy all the stuff I got in my amazon UK shopping Basket before I need to pay taxes on that as well :sweat:

Billy Talent

Premium Supporter
May 24, 2020
Pandora
More than €500 on import fees alone?! How much did you order?

Alot of stuff from America most of it, I use MYUS athey receive all my packages most of them vinyl records, Blurays, Candles from bath and body works and Water globe candle holders i snagged for 130$ for both of them, Joker Lenticular I got off ebay for 60$, a Folklore vinyl bundle all 8 variants for 300+ dollars and am only gonna keep one of em and so much more I have a list of alll the things I order on my notepad on my phone so I can keep track of what items I ordered.

This is what is in my suite at Myus right now apparently the total value is around 1000$ and shipping is 315$
That alone will be around 290$ minimum.EEK!

so yeah I order alot, now I just need a bigger home .... :shipped:

Screenshot_20201209-221500_Chrome (1).jpg

Nov 18, 2016
Belgium
I selected Kpack economy shipping last week
They mailed me back that du to covid kpack was not possible, they proposed me to upgrade to.EMS (extra fee) or to hold my package until kpack is possible, i went for that option.

Billy Talent

Premium Supporter
May 24, 2020
Pandora
I selected Kpack economy shipping last week
They mailed me back that du to covid kpack was not possible, they proposed me to upgrade to.EMS (extra fee) or to hold my package until kpack is possible, i went for that option.
They asked me that 3 times, made a order back in end of july and was asked in august , September , Oktober and in November if I wanted to use EMS instead for an extra charge of course.
I cancelled my previous order and made a new order in December the one I posted here.
Prepare your self for one heck of a waiting time they will let you wait for months.

Reactions: Jocelin
Nov 18, 2016
Belgium
They asked me that 3 times, made a order back in end of july and was asked in august , September , Oktober and in November if I wanted to use EMS instead for an extra charge of course.
I cancelled my previous order and made a new order in December the one I posted here.
Prepare your self for one heck of a waiting time they will let you wait for months.
@r.amghar not surprised with your answer.
Maybe the coming vaccine campaign will help to speed up the process. Got only a small order. So not a big issue for me

Reactions: Billy Talent
Nov 30, 2020
Bought a few things from the Novamedia sale.

Not sure I did it very sensibly though

Ended up making 3 orders as I kept changing my mind!

Got the 3 remaining One Click sets that were in stock that were discounted. Not my favourite films at all but the discount was too good.

Then made another order with a few of the plain edition sets such as Leon and Amelie. Probably negated the saving by doubling up on postage but never mind!

Was a bit flummoxed by the $1 million postage too at first but changed it to the middle option, EMS standard. The UI/UX doesn’t make selecting the shipping option obvious though. Looks like they upgraded me to EMS premium!