Worldwide Novamedia Winter Sale 50%Off

Went for Hamburger Hill
Terminator 2 4K
Leon 4K
Kickass full slip A
Been after a few of these for some time now so glad that I waited :LOL:
Very tempted to go for a few more, the problem is there's so many I want to grab :whistle::rofl:

And what about shipping? I'm trying to order from EU, and the only option is International Express. It's a bit steep for my budget at almost a hundred million dollars, but hey, at least I can have my package within a week:

• Shipping Company : International Express (EMS)
  • Shipping Fee : $99,999,999.00
  • Estimated Shipping Time : 3 - 7 days

Reactions: Billy Talent
Well I contacted nova media to please make it "import friendly" because I am not too keen on paying 22% of the total price including shipping , that would be about 81$
So gonna have to wait and see what NM can do for me.
Novamedia always marks it around $20 I believe, but if customs open your package and see 15 blu ray packages, I'm not sure it they are going to believe that it's only worth $20.. However Dutch customs are relatively nice usually so you might have a chance of receiving them custom free.

I selected Kpack economy shipping last week
They mailed me back that du to covid kpack was not possible, they proposed me to upgrade to.EMS (extra fee) or to hold my package until kpack is possible, i went for that option.

They asked me that 3 times, made a order back in end of july and was asked in august , September , Oktober and in November if I wanted to use EMS instead for an extra charge of course.
I cancelled my previous order and made a new order in December the one I posted here.
Prepare your self for one heck of a waiting time they will let you wait for months.
@r.amghar not surprised with your answer.
Maybe the coming vaccine campaign will help to speed up the process. Got only a small order. So not a big issue for me

Reactions: Billy Talent
Bought a few things from the Novamedia sale.

Not sure I did it very sensibly though

Ended up making 3 orders as I kept changing my mind!

Got the 3 remaining One Click sets that were in stock that were discounted. Not my favourite films at all but the discount was too good.

Then made another order with a few of the plain edition sets such as Leon and Amelie. Probably negated the saving by doubling up on postage but never mind!

Was a bit flummoxed by the $1 million postage too at first but changed it to the middle option, EMS standard. The UI/UX doesn’t make selecting the shipping option obvious though. Looks like they upgraded me to EMS premium!