Now You See Me: The Second Act - In theaters June 10, 2016

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Now You See Me: The Second Act (2016)

Genre: [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE], [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Comedy[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Jon M. Chu[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Mark Ruffalo[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Woody Harrelson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jesse Eisenberg[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dave Franco[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Morgan Freeman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michael Caine[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lizzy Caplan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Daniel Radcliffe[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jay Chou[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Henry Lloyd-Hughes[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sanaa Lathan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Justine Wachsberger[/ACTOR]

Plot: One year after outwitting the FBI and winning the public’s adulation with their mind-bending spectacles, the Four Horsemen resurface in Now You See Me: The Second Act only to find themselves face to face with a new enemy who enlists them to pull off their most dangerous heist yet.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
225493-a9590b015e0a5c26aba4dda125bbdd52.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

From IMDB

now-you-see-me2-exclusive.jpg

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/400615-first-look-at-the-cast-of-now-you-see-me-the-second-act

"Five weeks into shooting, Summit Entertainment has revealed (via Fandango) a first look at the cast of Now You See Me: The Second Act. From left to right are Mark Ruffalo, Jesse Eisenberg, Lizzy Caplan, Woody Harrelson, Dave Franco, Daniel Radcliffe (“Harry Potter” films) and Michael Caine.

Radcliffe is playing Caine’s son in the sequel. Isla Fisher was unable to reprise her role of Henley Reeves due to her pregnancy, so Caplan was cast as a new character named Lula.

One year after outwitting the FBI and winning the public’s adulation with their mind-bending spectacles, the Four Horsemen resurface in Now You See Me: The Second Act only to find themselves face to face with a new enemy who enlists them to pull off their most dangerous heist yet.

The Jon M. Chu-directed film is scheduled to hit theaters on June 10, 2016."

icon_mage7.gif
popcorn2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand how they got to make a second! The first film is soooo bad that the explanation for the ending is just crazy stupid.
It's a shame when a film like this and the first gets about 10 quality actors and they are clearly in it for the money. Also fisher is hot and missing from this one.

It's a rare day when you say Radcliffe looks like the best thing in this and you see him for 2 seconds lol

Hahahahaha

Ridicolus!

They jump off a building in New York and end up in China lol hahahaha

How are they going to explain that? Lol let me guess sprayed with a drug on the way down the shute and knocked out, taken to China and wake up going down another Shute? Lol the explanation in the first one at the end was so stupid I can't wait to see this just for the twist that won't make sense and extremely over the top explanation (that you can clearly see won't work and did not happen!)

He even makes rain stop and go back up lol
It's going to be so bad I can't wait to see how bad it is

Looks ok... the first one left me a sour taste with the ending... but... BUT... where's ISLA FISHER???? DAMN!!!!

Totally agree about the ending in the first one. Isla was pregnant during filming so she decided not to return. Also the Interpol agent isn't returning.

I thought the trailer was reminding me of something and then I saw who the director is. I know it's going to tank at the box office, but I personally love Jon M Chu's style. I'll definitely make a point to check this one out in the theater.