Germany
Release date: April 26, 2016
Purchase links:
Kimchi
Nova
Price: $26.99

14599087726311919.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the art. Ordered quickly with Blood Simple. Kimchi DVD $5 less than Nova with shipping.

Alison... sing for me

Dan, you're great too

Last edited:
Reactions: Obi Wan Dandobi
This is THE film responsible for digital color grading as we know it in modern film. (It is a great tool - but also horribly abused). I love the Coens to death, but my dislike for George Clooney overrides it.
Do RAISING ARIZONA! And HUDSUCKER PROXY!!

Reactions: Obi Wan Dandobi
This is THE film responsible for digital color grading as we know it in modern film. (It is a great tool - but also horribly abused). I love the Coens to death, but my dislike for George Clooney overrides it.
Do RAISING ARIZONA! And HUDSUCKER PROXY!!

why's that ?

Reactions: C.C. 95
why's that ?
It was the first film that ever did digital color grading. Roger Deakins used it to change the colors of the palette to reflect the era in the movie. It had never been done before. After this movie, everyone jumped on the bandwagon (to the Nth degree).

And George Clooney? He's an a-hole.

It was the first film that ever did digital color grading. Roger Deakins used it to change the colors of the palette to reflect the era in the movie. It had never been done before. After this movie, everyone jumped on the bandwagon (to the Nth degree).

I meant this part "but my dislike for George Clooney"