Multi Oddworld Soulstorm Steelbook

Jul 28, 2019
United Kingdom
Oddworld-Soulstorm-Day-One-Edition.jpg

Haven't seen it listed in UK yet but might hit the market in a bit.
Germany has it on Amazon for 49 Euros.

Reactions: Robles
Jul 28, 2019
United Kingdom
Available at The Game Collections for £37.85 - doesn't show the metal case in pictures but it the Day One edition.

Yeah noticed so, though usually they list if there is any steelbook involved. Maybe worth messaging them to find out more. I'm not too bothered by it to be honest, pre-ordered already the Collector's Edition.

Feb 22, 2019
Manchester
Yeah noticed so, though usually they list if there is any steelbook involved. Maybe worth messaging them to find out more. I'm not too bothered by it to be honest, pre-ordered already the Collector's Edition.

Yeah, good point. Will check with them! I love the look of the Collectors Edition but it's too much for me seeing as the game is free next week and I absolutely suck at Oddworld games

Jul 28, 2019
United Kingdom
Yeah, good point. Will check with them! I love the look of the Collectors Edition but it's too much for me seeing as the game is free next week and I absolutely suck at Oddworld games

Yeah I feel the same but I'm hoping I can sell the physical copy of the game for at least £30 upon release :D

Jan 31, 2012
Game got a thrashing in reviews. I have the CE pre-ordered but if they don't deliver some big patches to iron it out I'll be cancelling eventhough I want that Abe figure