Multi Oddworld Soulstorm Steelbook

Thoth

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 28, 2019
United Kingdom
Oddworld-Soulstorm-Day-One-Edition.jpg

Haven't seen it listed in UK yet but might hit the market in a bit.
Germany has it on Amazon for 49 Euros.

Loved these games when growing up and hope that the rumours of it coming to xbox in time are true.

Available at The Game Collections for £37.85 - doesn't show the metal case in pictures but it the Day One edition.

Yeah noticed so, though usually they list if there is any steelbook involved. Maybe worth messaging them to find out more. I'm not too bothered by it to be honest, pre-ordered already the Collector's Edition.

Yeah noticed so, though usually they list if there is any steelbook involved. Maybe worth messaging them to find out more. I'm not too bothered by it to be honest, pre-ordered already the Collector's Edition.

Yeah, good point. Will check with them! I love the look of the Collectors Edition but it's too much for me seeing as the game is free next week and I absolutely suck at Oddworld games

Yeah, good point. Will check with them! I love the look of the Collectors Edition but it's too much for me seeing as the game is free next week and I absolutely suck at Oddworld games

Yeah I feel the same but I'm hoping I can sell the physical copy of the game for at least £30 upon release :D

Game got a thrashing in reviews. I have the CE pre-ordered but if they don't deliver some big patches to iron it out I'll be cancelling eventhough I want that Abe figure

Reactions: Thoth
Game got a thrashing in reviews. I have the CE pre-ordered but if they don't deliver some big patches to iron it out I'll be cancelling eventhough I want that Abe figure

Haven't played the game myself, not now or ever in the past. I also opted for the Collector's Edition as I wanted to try out the game and have the figure but reading your comment I might change my mind by the time this gets released.

Haven't played the game myself, not now or ever in the past. I also opted for the Collector's Edition as I wanted to try out the game and have the figure but reading your comment I might change my mind by the time this gets released.
Most games of course see fixes happen pretty fast (unless its something like cyberpunk lol) so I'm hopeful and keeping an eye on news of patches. I'll let you know if I hear before the CE release if its looking like the issues have been ironed out.

Reactions: Thoth