Official Inglourious Basterds Fan Club [HDN Award]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Inglourious Basterds lovers ....

Get the Official IB Award by showing your appreciation of IB.

This could be IB Steelbooks, Hot Toys, Books, Comics, shirts, whatever!

post a pic or video with your name or yourself for proof of some sort.

Your post must receive 30 "Thanks" to receive this award.

30 could become 40 at a later date ...

Last edited:
awesome collection for an awesome movie. how many different steels do you have for the movie ?

I dont know, everyone ... I'd have to count.

I have EVERY blu-ray IB edition world-wide of any significance. So long as its anything more than a regular plastic amaray; then I have it. As far as I know, I'm only missing one slipbox edition which is in the mail headed my way.

EEK! :drool:

I hadn't even realised there were that many editions for this movie. Fantastioc collection, Wreck!

Also, in the close-up picture of the knife and baseball bat (quoted below) - I almost thought that was a normal sized bat, which then gives the impression that the knife is super huge. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
EEK! :drool:

I hadn't even realised there were that many editions for this movie. Fantastioc collection, Wreck!

Also, in the close-up picture of the knife and baseball bat (quoted below) - I almost thought that was a normal sized bat, which then gives the impression that the knife is super huge. :p

actually its a small bat, I made it.

But you can see how huge the knife is compared to this bat below ... Because that is a official size Louisville slugger. And its longer than 3 steelbooks side by side compared to above if they were pushed together. The knife handle is not representative of the movie but the blade is ... however I have my eye on 2 knives that come VERY close with crown star stag handle. Just don't know when I will get around to buying it as I'm trying to hold off on IB stuff that isnt a "must" or "urgent" due to availability. And this knife I got my eye on is $150+ .... but alas, one day I'll get it to finish off the prop side of my collection.

Last edited by a moderator:
actually its a small bat, I made it.
In that case, you should make a few more and sell them... I'd buy one!

But you can see how huge the knife is compared to this bat below ... Because that is a official size Louisville slugger. And its longer than 3 steelbooks side by side compared to above if they were pushed together.
Crikey, I hadn't noticed that. Three steels long (I'm totally going to use that as a new unit of measurement from now on by the way) ... now that is big! :naughty:

The knife handle is not representative of the movie but the blade is ... however I have my eye on 2 knives that come VERY close with crown star stag handle. Just don't know when I will get around to buying it as I'm trying to hold off on IB stuff that isnt a "must" or "urgent" due to availability. And this knife I got my eye on is $150+ .... but alas, one day I'll get it to finish off the prop side of my collection.
Honestly, I wouldn't have known if you hadn't pointed it out. It's still a really cool looking knife anyway, but as fellow collector's I'm sure we can all understand how important it is to get props that are spot on! No doubt the wait and the cost will all be worth it in the end though mate. I look forward to seeing your new knife once you eventually get around to buying it. :)

Updated my post guys with a pic of my latest I.B.page 1,post#6
Leave me thanks & you can all call me a true basterd;)

e8f0d0b9dbfbd45f718ca8da527f9f1e.jpg

Btw left French steelbook is the FNAC version.

Always like looking at your IB line up Wreck! Congrats!

PS: Did you start collecting them since day one?

Actually no ... which is what made it very challenging. Jimmy inspired me tho, I knew he was collecting stuff of Iron Man and Batman so I asked myself what I should collect. I liked IB and all its logos, colors, and diff stuff it had to offer ... and I had the FS steelbook and the limited to 1,000 box set already. So I thought since I had two of the hardest things I would start with that.

Only one award given out so far!

Yeah how does Buffalo get this award before me. o_0 - I needs me an IB Award, c'mon folks!