Official Sucker Punch Fan Club [HDN Award]

blu-steel

Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2010
Seattle
SP lovers ....

Get the Official HDN Sucker Punch Award by showing your appreciation of Sucker Punch.

This could be Steelbooks, Hot Toys, Books, Comics, shirts, whatever!

post a pic or video with your name or yourself for proof of some sort.

Your post must receive 20 "Thanks" to receive this award.

20 could become 30 at a later date ...

I will post first.

http://i1240.photobucket.com/albums/gg491/blu-steel/Sucker PUnch/SuckerPUnch005.jpg

Baby Doll can sit in my seat anytime!!! :naughty::drool::oohyeah::scat::twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:
I see you got that special edition art book with Zack Synder's autograph! Very nice!

I had it hidden under the bed for 3 months until tonight. I didn't want my wife to see it. :hilarious:

It wasn't cheap. :ohno:

And before anyone asks, I only have one book. EEK!

Last edited:
IMG_1171.jpg

Here's my current entry for the Sucker Punch Fan Club.....

picture.php

I even have in there my movie stub from opening day when I saw it in IMAX!
And I can't wait for when GG releases the other mini-busts for this series.

Attachments

• GG AMBER.jpg
    GG AMBER.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 315
  • SUCKERPUNCH03.jpg
    SUCKERPUNCH03.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 292
  • 2012-04-12 06.59.50.jpg
    2012-04-12 06.59.50.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 326
Last edited:
Ash you are costing me alot of money right now! ;) HAD to get that book :D

Great collection!

I am a firm believer that this special book, besides draining bank accounts, can ruin many a good marriage :D Just ask chip why he had to hide it under his bed for 3 months. It is worse than Playboy I tell you! :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

I was looking for something already. Maybe if we could take the 'S' and 'P' from this and put them together in one small symbol:

20110302192337%21Wiki-wordmark.png

I have terrible Photoshop skills. I am trying to make one from that bunny on the mech. Let's see how far I can go with it tonight.

Yeah arent they like $250?

I think at least that. Wish they could make a steelbook with that artbook slipcover. Its pretty damn nice looking with the out of focus effect on white. :scat:

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

I am a firm believer that this special book, besides draining bank accounts, can ruin many a good marriage :D Just ask chip why he had to hide it under his bed for 3 months. It is worse than Playboy I tell you! :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Reactions: ash333
A few of my SP bits, probably not displayed in the best way, but hey, what you gonna do with such a small table? Anyway, see what you think ... the white around the corrugate was grapey's idea to hide the mess on our floor lol
stand4.jpg

floor2-1.jpg

table1.jpg

Edit for better photos (taken by the Grapey one meaning they are much better than mine, or so she says :rolleyes:)

The whole collection:
all-together.jpg

Display stand:
Stand1-1.jpg

All the Mech fronts (L-R): CA, MX, AU
Mechs.jpg

G1s: FR and SDCC
G1s.jpg

The lovely ones: JP and DE
JapanGerman.jpg

Amarays: Uk with artcards and NL
amaray.jpg