Official Sucker Punch Fan Club [HDN Award]

blu-steel

Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2010
Seattle
SP lovers ....

Get the Official HDN Sucker Punch Award by showing your appreciation of Sucker Punch.

This could be Steelbooks, Hot Toys, Books, Comics, shirts, whatever!

post a pic or video with your name or yourself for proof of some sort.

Your post must receive 20 "Thanks" to receive this award.

20 could become 30 at a later date ...

I will post first.

http://i1240.photobucket.com/albums/gg491/blu-steel/Sucker PUnch/SuckerPUnch005.jpg

Baby Doll can sit in my seat anytime!!! :naughty::drool::oohyeah::scat::twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:
Please help me get my Award by thanking this post...sorry for the bad pic. I have a very cheap camera:D

Attachments

• suckerpunch.jpg
    suckerpunch.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 238
This is the sort of photo shoot I wanted to show. Still pretty poor by comparison to megabee's but I just love the film.

The collection to date
View attachment 8781
Closeup of Baby Mini Bust
View attachment 8783
Better closeup of Babydoll Mini Bust #302
View attachment 8784
Right hand side with one SDCC, UK DVD & UK BD
View attachment 8785
Lefthand side with other SDCC, DE BD & OST
View attachment 8786
Jumble of discs including 2 SDCC, 2 DE (1st print) & 1 DE (2nd print), Canadian and Australian Steelbooks. There is a 3rd DE (1st print) which is open and was in the background of earlier shots.
View attachment 8787
All the Blu rays from around the world that I've managed to get so far.
View attachment 8788

I've just realised I haven't included the French G1 Sucker Punch that I've also got.

I had hoped to have had the book to include as well but have been let down by supplier. If you like the collection please vote. Thank you.

OK got place this fast, like megabee above this is just a place holder. Already have the some stuff just no decent photos.

SP.jpg

Unfortunately it has no name plate but have another member who can vouch ownership and next photo will have card. Do that tomorrow hopefully.

Last edited by a moderator: