Official Wrestling Thread

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
My fav wrestler was Cactus Jack ... Liked Undertaker too .. but was always a huge fan of Foley

Sixteenvolt420

TV/Video Game/Music Mod
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2010
Drums, PA
I use to watch it, but i have so many tv shows to watch, the only time i see it anymore, is on the Universal HD channel on saturday nights, when my dvr'd shows are all caught up.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Royal Rumble is always a fun event to watch even if you dont keep up with wrestling throughout the year. The premise is the same. :)

ocielz

El NINJA Chingon
Premium Supporter
Jan 18, 2011
Winter Garden, Florida
Royal Rumble is always a fun event to watch even if you dont keep up with wrestling throughout the year. The premise is the same. :)

But the winner is always chosen even before the Rumble, they have to keep the storyline going:(

I used to love this event, with 30/40 or so men fighting all at once :eek:
Then it was 1 on 1 ar first and then every other minute they would send in another then another :eek:
Always preferred everyone in there at the very beginning, damn thing got so hectic, i don't even know where to look:D
Then I found out it was all planned before hand on who the winners would be for every Rumble :(

Good times back in the late 80's early 90's:D

Razor Ramon, Bret 'The Hitman' Heart, Shawn 'The Heartbreak Kid' Michaels, The Ultimate Warrior were some of my favorite Wrestlers :cool: