Dec 13, 2018
Release date: October 25, 2021
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £30.00

71C2eUhVQdL._AC_SY445_.jpg
71ayROvQ-cL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Noodles
Going to see this on Wednesday, it's looks really good. If that ends up being the steel design, with hopefully a white/black gloss and not a silver bare metal matte, this could be a winner.

Reactions: Daubt
I like it. Finish will make or break though. Could be a near silver bare metal knowing WB, which would look terrible. Simple b&w gloss would be very classy.

Reactions: djjez83
Watched this Wednesday, probably give it 5/10. I guessed the "twist" about 10 minutes after they went on the beach. Apart from that, the dialogue is awful and most of the camera angles really annoy me. A few cool scenes, but that's about it. Easy pass for me.

Saw this film yesterday, it was average to okay overall. Decent in concept, pretty weak in execution. However, it annoys me that Universal gives this and other titles 4K Blu-rays and Steelbooks but only gives Freaky a freaking DVD (in the UK)! Would've loved a steelbook for that and the Happy Death Day's too.

I enjoyed the film. But you have to suspend disbelief. I mean, abandon all logic and reason and it is fine.

Is it just me that doesn’t like this artwork? Looks really basic and I feel there’s cropping it and moving the title has ruined the art.

I also much prefer the other art that they’ve used in the disc, so that would have made a better cover.

Watched this last night and it’s possibly the worst film I’ve seen this year. It made me appreciate Malignant more

I actually really liked the idea behind it, the ending/ twist/ explanation and some of the scenes but the acting from everyone except the 2 main teens (guy from hereditary and his sister) were absolutely shocking. You could tell that from the trailer but what really got on my t!ts was the way certain scenes were filmed and the weird half close ups of nothing. Such odd choice of direction. It did nothing.

I did like the ending and the beach explanation is just because it’s a natural weird place. That’s fine by me. If you’re making a film with weird aging and creepy stuff happening intubation area then go with the beach itself is weird and unexplainable. That’s what annoyed me about the end of Us. The ending should of been more ballsy with a sci fi - horror ending instead of a unexplained government thing. But some scenes in this were very well done like the pregnancy part

Steel arrived today. Both hourglasses are spot glossed, with the 2 small white triangle segments, front and back, matte. It's a bit off white in colour, with the hourglasses being grey with a few near silver elements. It's quite nice in hand to be fair.

• Informative
Reactions: Noodles
Could someone, who owns the UK disc, list the languages and subtitles available on the Blu-ray and UHD discs?
Only english appears on the back cover but I suspect there are more. I'm just not 100% sure.
Thanks for your help!