Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
2.00 star(s) Rating: 2.00/5 2 Votes
Title: Old

Genre: Thriller

Director: M. Night Shyamalan

Cast: Thomasin McKenzie, Eliza Scanlen, Aaron Pierre, Alex Wolff, Vicky Krieps

Release: 2021-12-31

Plot: A group of people find a dead body on a beach and slowly realize there is something unnatural happening there.

M. Night Shyamalan has rounded out the cast for his next movie. Eliza Scanlen, Thomasin McKenzie, Aaron Pierre, Alex Wolff and Vicky Krieps are in negotiations to star in the top-secret project.

Shyamalan will write, produce and direct the untitled film, which will be released by Universal Picture. Like most Shyamalan movies, plot details are shrouded in secrecy and can become interconnected to his other films.

Representatives for Universal and Shyamalan had no comment.

The film currently remains without release date as Universal continues to figure out its calendar as the coronavirus pandemic caused movie theaters to close. It’s also unclear when production will begin given stay-at-home measures, but the hope is to start rolling cameras by the end of the year.

via Variety

old.jpg

Really interested in this and the concept but the mums acting seems really bad! Her delivery on the two lines in the trailer about the kid being six in the morning and something wrong with the island was just awful.
Maybe it’s just me

Really interested in this and the concept but the mums acting seems really bad! Her delivery on the two lines in the trailer about the kid being six in the morning and something wrong with the island was just awful.
Maybe it’s just me
It's just you :p

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo
It does look interesting and I will defo watch it but honestly both parents acting is so flat

“Strong violence, disturbing images, suggestive content, partial nudity and brief strong language.”

Universal will be releasing Old in theaters on July 23, 2021.

Here’s the official synopsis, which speeds up the horrors of aging.

“This summer, Shyamalan unveils a chilling, mysterious new thriller about a family on a tropical holiday who discover that the secluded beach where they are relaxing for a few hours is somehow causing them to age rapidly … reducing their entire lives into a single day.”

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database