paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 7, 2019
Purchase links: Arrow Films - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £24.99 (Amazon - Zavvi - HMV) - £25.00 (Arrow Films)
Notes: Arrow Films Store special pre-order price until June 28

09ef030b-3fa5-4505-970c-b342d97f250c.jpg

61611000_2512931138740865_4904327347466928128_n.jpg

Last edited:
Managed to grab one from Amazon yesterday for £28.44.

They finally got me sorted with a new undamaged copy after returning my damaged one! Many thanks to the guys at Arrow!!

Reactions: Robles
Missed the boat completely when this first released, so I tried ordering through musicmagpie on eBay @ £28.58, only to be refunded when it didn't arrive, yet was marked as dispatched when they clearly had no stock at all :mad: Lol. But thanks to @Tompa heads up, I ordered from Amazon UK third party seller SpeedyHen for £31 delivered last Saturday, and it arrived today super fast by tracked delivery and in mint condition. The alignment on my copy appears dare I say perfect too, give or take a mm. I would take a pic for proof but my phone's camera is currently out of order lol, so you'll just have to take my word ;) Awesome set! :)

Missed the boat completely when this first released, so I tried ordering through musicmagpie on eBay @ £28.58, only to be refunded when it didn't arrive, yet was marked as dispatched when they clearly had no stock at all :mad: Lol. But thanks to @Tompa heads up, I ordered from Amazon UK third party seller SpeedyHen for £31 delivered last Saturday, and it arrived today super fast by tracked delivery and in mint condition. The alignment on my copy appears dare I say perfect too, give or take a mm. I would take a pic for proof but my phone's camera is currently out of order lol, so you'll just have to take my word ;) Awesome set! :)

Had the same as you on ebay. TWICE !
Gave it a third try, judging by the pictures the doors seem aligned, should arrive in a day or but paid big bucks for that. Happy for you that you got a nice looking one at a fair price !

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
I think @PunkNinja and me are entitled to a free copy due to our mockup ideas for Plain Archive's release of Oldboy way back in the day ;-)

What do you think @PunkNinja :LOL:

(To all members from back in the day, sorry i was out so long....) Had some good times here, but life is full of changes.)
Life hits hard and in unexpected ways sometimes man, so no worries! Good to see you're back and doing ok. :)

Reactions: AnubisNefer
Glad to finally get hold of a copy :happy: :whistle: Arrived today, Alignment seems to be fine and turned up in mint condition which is a surprise considering the poor packaging from Amazon.

Had quite a few now from Amazon and this is the first time ive had something a little thicker than an envelope:wow:

Received mine today from ebay seller. Was sealed and with doors aligned. But... the back looks really weird.seems like an o viois misconception issue. Can somebody please confirm ?

20191115_173138.jpg

Reactions: Robles
I believe that's how it's supposed to be @Jocelin, yes. Yet to open my copy, but from others I've seen it's exactly the same on the back, bit plain tbh. Here's a quick pic of mine too now I have a different phone, thankful price was good and bonus the doors are aligned lol :joy:

IMG_20191115_163252.jpg

Reactions: Noodles
I believe that's how it's supposed to be @Jocelin, yes. Yet to open my copy, but from others I've seen it's exactly the same on the back, bit plain tbh. Here's a quick pic of mine too now I have a different phone, thankful price was good and bonus the doors are aligned lol :joy:

View attachment 455143

Thanks ! @Mickle_89 found an unboxing video and seems indeed normal, yet very weird... don't know what they tried to achieve.
Yours looks nice too btw. Good you had it for a nice price

Last edited:
Received mine today from ebay seller. Was sealed and with doors aligned. But... the back looks really weird.seems like an o viois misconception issue. Can somebody please confirm ?

View attachment 455140
Back art also by Matt Ryan Tobin
1573862127939.png

Poster by Justin Erickson of Phantom City Creative.