paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 7, 2019
Purchase links: Arrow Films - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £24.99 (Amazon - Zavvi - HMV) - £25.00 (Arrow Films)
Notes: Arrow Films Store special pre-order price until June 28

09ef030b-3fa5-4505-970c-b342d97f250c.jpg

61611000_2512931138740865_4904327347466928128_n.jpg

Last edited:
Had this pre-ordered at Amazon since day one and just received an email saying they're still trying to obtain the item. I won't be best pleased if they don't deliver... this has been one of my most anticipated editions. :bored:

I've updated my payment last week and Amazon canceled my order, then the customer service told me nothing they can do about this, fking unbelievable.

Last edited:
Had this pre-ordered at Amazon since day one and just received an email saying they're still trying to obtain the item. I won't be best pleased if they don't deliver... this has been one of my most anticipated editions. :bored:
Received same email. Not impressed.

Come off it ninjas, we all know this isn't due out to non Arrow customers until 7th October, be patient, Amazon stuffed up their listing and didn't change the delivery date from 23rd September to 7th October so they auto sent out those emails when your estimated delivery date came and went.

I'm thankful i'm not on that other BR forum site, the rubbish being spouted there is laughable. No one has a clue. including the Amazon email thing and even people complaining the book is pointless as it only covers Oldboy and not the other two films, clearly not getting the messages that this was always an Oldboy only release, and the extra 2 films are added value due to the Plain archive material that had to be removed.

But the arrow announcement that the Vengeance trilogy is actually getting a release this December does seem a tad too premature, i'd have left that one until the first quarter of next year.

Anyhow, I have this ordered at HMV, so hopefully will see some movement next week (hoping they send it out early as well without sticking to the 7th October date...)

Come off it ninjas, we all know this isn't due out to non Arrow customers until 7th October, be patient, Amazon stuffed up their listing and didn't change the delivery date from 23rd September to 7th October so they auto sent out those emails when your estimated delivery date came and went.

I'm thankful i'm not on that other BR forum site, the rubbish being spouted there is laughable. No one has a clue. including the Amazon email thing and even people complaining the book is pointless as it only covers Oldboy and not the other two films, clearly not getting the messages that this was always an Oldboy only release, and the extra 2 films are added value due to the Plain archive material that had to be removed.

But the arrow announcement that the Vengeance trilogy is actually getting a release this December does seem a tad too premature, i'd have left that one until the first quarter of next year.

Anyhow, I have this ordered at HMV, so hopefully will see some movement next week (hoping they send it out early as well without sticking to the 7th October date...)
Good point! Hadn't considered that, obviously lol. Fingers crossed that is the case anyway and we eventually get our items.

I contacted Amazon to correct the release date on their website 3 times last week but they not done it yet.
I got the usual we will pass on info to relevant department.

Amazon correctly updated a few weeks ago the listing release date for the 2 disc amaray release but forgot to update the limited edition

I sent Arrow a direct message today to get them to remind amazon of the release date of the limited edition is October 7th.

Once Amazon correct the release date for the limited edition their system will auto generate a new estimated delivery date on customers orders.

Does look really nice but just can’t afford it at the moment and I have enough editions of this film

wolf of Wall Street is a weird choice though. Interested to see what they do with that

Does look really nice but just can’t afford it at the moment and I have enough editions of this film

wolf of Wall Street is a weird choice though. Interested to see what they do with that

My copy came with an Inglorius Bastards card. The fact Arrow might be working with Tarantino I find exciting as his films usually are lacking when it comes to extra disc features or special editions.

Reactions: Flloydo
My copy came with an Inglorius Bastards card. The fact Arrow might be working with Tarantino I find exciting as his films usually are lacking when it comes to extra disc features or special editions.

oh nice. I’d be much more interested in that

@justboy @Flloydo

Arrow Films Forum I have listed some upcoming arrow releases a few weeks ago more been added each week
Some of these release might have new extras and some might not but each release arrow will do their own encoding of the discs in terms of video/audio

Tarantino
Inglourious Basterds

True Romance

I contacted Amazon to correct the release date on their website 3 times last week but they not done it yet.
I got the usual we will pass on info to relevant department.

Amazon correctly updated a few weeks ago the listing release date for the 2 disc amaray release but forgot to update the limited edition

I sent Arrow a direct message today to get them to remind amazon of the release date of the limited edition is October 7th.

Once Amazon correct the release date for the limited edition their system will auto generate a new estimated delivery date on customers orders.
You should have kept your mouth firmly shut in this case Paul !, because now people who otherwise would have had Amazon orders shipped a bit earlier are now going to have to wait a bit longer as Amazon have now corrected the date to 7th October, no thanks partly due to some busybody repeatedly nagging them to change the date.....:naughty:

You should have kept your mouth firmly shut in this case Paul !, because now people who otherwise would have had Amazon orders shipped a bit earlier are now going to have to wait a bit longer as Amazon have now corrected the date to 7th October, no thanks partly due to some busybody repeatedly nagging them to change the date.....:naughty:
I contacted arrow on Friday about customers concerns about their amazon orders and got a reply from arrow on Monday they have dispatched the stock to amazon so orders get shipped. :p

There was a risk of amazon system cancelling customers orders with wrong release date listed with most UK delivery address estimated delivery date expired.
Correcting the release date avoids that happening as their system then generates a new estimated delivery date.

Amazon got some but not all stock yesterday from Arrow
Rest of stock will arrive during this week

Some amazon UK orders are been dispatched as of Today

Only reason some amazon orders are been dispatched now is amazon had not updated the release date on their website when processing and these orders still had estimated delivery date not yet expired.

As stock has arrived orders are auto been processed for dispatch based on customers estimated delivery date in their order

If release date had of been updated amazon orders would have been dispatched this weekend instead which would have been as usual

All other retailers have correct release date listed since 3 weeks ago as October 7th

My order was shipped today to arrive on Thursday as the estimated delivery date had not expired

Last edited:
Amazon have corrected the release date on their website
Release date is Monday 7th October and is the correct release date.

Most amazon orders should be dispatched this weekend if not yet already dispatched

Arrow ship in batches stock to retailers

Zavvi will likely charge debit/credit cards Wednesday or Thursday

HMV have started to charge Debit/Credit cards today
HMV likely to dispatch orders Thursday/Friday for Monday delivery in UK

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: jasong