paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 7, 2019
Purchase links: Arrow Films - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £24.99 (Amazon - Zavvi - HMV) - £25.00 (Arrow Films)
Notes: Arrow Films Store special pre-order price until June 28

09ef030b-3fa5-4505-970c-b342d97f250c.jpg

61611000_2512931138740865_4904327347466928128_n.jpg

Last edited:
eBay seller canceled mine, no reason why. When I ordered they said they have plenty stock ...

Last edited:
I know man! Absolutely sh1t stuff!! Just going to have to display is face on I guess!
Have you tried contacting them through social media? Usually kicking up a fuss on there gets companies talking, since they obviously don't like to be publicly shamed.

Reactions: ChrisPatt
no worries, check zavi for the limited edition ''The Vengeance Trilogy''. looks nice: The Vengeance Trilogy Blu-ray | Zavvi US
That's not the limited edition
It's Arrow Video standard edition release of the films

That's not the limited edition
It's Arrow Video standard edition for those that missed out on the limited edition release

i see, not limited, but it says special edition. i will edit. thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: paulboland
Y/W; i like the hard box slip, but i'm going to keep an eye out for Plain Archive with the hope that they do a 4k premium steelbook box set.

Hasn't they said that they won't be doing 4Ks. Beside the one they had. Because of the cost ... could be wrong ...

Well after a week of waiting after getting a despatch email from musicmagpie via ebay my oldboy did not arrive. I emailed them today only to be told they never had the item in the first place and there was a problem with the order.
When questioning when they intended on refunding me within 5 minutes of me emailing them it refunded. If I had not questioned them how long would I have had to wait for my item how long would it have been until realised they had sold me someting they never had in the first place and more to the point why sent a notification of despatch when they never had the item in stock? Lost out on this yet again!!

• Wow
Reactions: Jocelin
Picture added to the appropriate thread :happy:

Last edited: