paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 7, 2019
Purchase links: Arrow Films - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £24.99 (Amazon - Zavvi - HMV) - £25.00 (Arrow Films)
Notes: Arrow Films Store special pre-order price until June 28

09ef030b-3fa5-4505-970c-b342d97f250c.jpg

61611000_2512931138740865_4904327347466928128_n.jpg

Last edited:
Amazon.co.uk has this back in stock. Click on the link at the top of page and it is showing up at £33.07. Had mine cancelled by eBay retailer so willing to pay a reasonable price to get a sealed copy

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Noodles and Jocelin
back in stock but way more expensive ... should be 25 pounds right ? cheers
Yeah, but that's only because it was originally meant to just be Oldboy so pre-orders at that price were kept the same. When it went to 4 discs (other than 3, by dropping a bonus disc and adding 2 movies) it went to £28 on Arrow's site and £29.99 on Zavvi. According to Zavvi RRP is £34.99 for this limited edition (who always put fake RRP which annoys the hell out of me and surely is against some sort of laws)
The next release with the amaray and slipbox is £29.99, so £3 extra for this limited edition is still acceptable to me, anyway.

@Noodles did bought another one ?
No bud... I gave up hope of getting another, so spent the money elsewhere before it came back in stock and now I can't really afford it.

I just display my copy open, so you can't even tell it's misaligned. Plus I see more and more folks posting photos with the same issue, so knowing my luck a replacement would end up the same lol.

Reactions: Jocelin
I am really piss*d :banghead:
ordered twice on ebay for a fair price.
1st seller refund after 3 days cause he never had it in stock
2nd seller sent it 3 weeks ago, it never reached me.

In the meantime it was back available at different amazon sites, at a little higher price tag, and obviously i missed those opportunities.

Reactions: Robles
Yeah, but that's only because it was originally meant to just be Oldboy so pre-orders at that price were kept the same. When it went to 4 discs (other than 3, by dropping a bonus disc and adding 2 movies) it went to £28 on Arrow's site and £29.99 on Zavvi. According to Zavvi RRP is £34.99 for this limited edition (who always put fake RRP which annoys the hell out of me and surely is against some sort of laws)
The next release with the amaray and slipbox is £29.99, so £3 extra for this limited edition is still acceptable to me, anyway.
Zavvi did not make up the RRP price :LOL:
Arrow Films listed the RRP price as £34.99 that's what arrow films had listed on Arrow Films Website

The Standard Edition The Vengeance Trilogy on Arrow Films website is also listed as £34.99 as the RRP price

The film distributors provide retailers with RRP price for those that want to list it
It's allowed in UK to list RRP price and reduced retail price on product listings

Arrow Films price for the limited edition of £25.00 this was a special Early Bird pre order price as per listed in op Notes then went to £28.99 after June 28th

Arrow Films have RRP price is listed as £34.99 for the The Vengeance Trilogy with retail price of £30.99

Arrow Films on some releases on their website have 3 prices listed
RRP Price
Retail Price
Sale (Early Bird Pre Order Price)

Arrow Films Store When Early Bird date expires it sells at Retail Price listed to release date
After release date price may vary increase or decrease

Amazon UK often list RRP price and Amazon USA list MSRP (List Price) first with listings on their websites when go they live to order and then price drops before release date
Pre Order price promise covers when that happens with Amazon.
After release date price can go back to RRP price or higher if retailer want's to do this

Shout Factory do the same list MSRP also known as list price and a reduced Retail Price on product listings
After release date some retailers prices can often be back to selling at RRP or MSRP price (List Price)

Last edited:
I am really piss*d :banghead:
ordered twice on ebay for a fair price.
1st seller refund after 3 days cause he never had it in stock
2nd seller sent it 3 weeks ago, it never reached me.

In the meantime it was back available at different amazon sites, at a little higher price tag, and obviously i missed those opportunities.
Yep, same happened to mate, ordered one from eBay after missing out on the listing that I was after, waited around the same time that you have and I still havent received it. In the meantime id seen it back on amazon for around 30 quid, I think, but at the time thinking that mine was on the way so I left it, stupidly.

• Wow
Reactions: Jocelin
Yep, same happened to mate, ordered one from eBay after missing out on the listing that I was after, waited around the same time that you have and I still havent received it. In the meantime id seen it back on amazon for around 30 quid, I think, but at the time thinking that mine was on the way so I left it, stupidly.
@Robles i am still searching for a good deal.
If i come across something interresting i will PM you.

• Friendly
Reactions: Robles