Olly Moss Chat Thread

Che

Red Viper
Premium Supporter
Sep 7, 2010
Milwaukee
The listing and ability to order this poster will end at 12:01 AM Central time 07/19/2012. Get it while you can.
ORDER HERE (expired)

dark-knight-rises-batman-christopher-nolan.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So are these poster's collectible items down the road? I never really looked into poster's but seen some going for crazy amount of money on various places on the web.

Had the chance to get it, but passed because I don't have any room for it. Do I regret it? Yup :(

Olly Moss Heroes Blindbox Series One

Olly Moss is going to have a little time release of 5x5 giclees of your favorite video game characters which ends Midnight the 21st. Prints will be sold as singles for $15 or packs of three for $40.

http://ollymoss.bigcartel.com/products

Available characters randomly chosen
Olly-Moss-Heroes-Blindbox-Series-One-Prints-2.jpg

Odds of getting a character
Olly-Moss-Heroes-Blindbox-Series-One-Prints.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I probably won't go for this because I'd hate to spend $40 and then receive characters that I didn't want. As of right now, I'd like Snake, Snake in Box, ICO and The Last of Us.

Mondo SDCC 2013: Howl's Moving Castle - Olly Moss

Olly-Moss-Howls-Moving-Castle-Variant-550x990.jpg

HOWL’S MOVING
CASTLE by Olly Moss
Size: 20” x 36”
Edition: 225 Variant Only
Price: $90

NOTE: This sale is for San Diego Comic-Con badge holders ONLY. These posters will not ship, and are only available for pick up at the convention on the days of the signings (CONAN on Thursday, DARK TOWER on Friday, SPIRITED AWAY and HOWL'S on Saturday). Please do not buy these if you will not be available to pick up the poster yourself with order confirmation and valid ID displaying the same name. There are absolutely NO REFUNDS and NO EXCEPTIONS. For a thorough explanation of the rules and fine-print, as well as an FAQ list, please read our blog HERE.

Last edited:
Just saw Alice Zhang tweet for anyone who scores a Moss Ghilbi she'll pay twice the price and give you free art which I imagine would be a commission piece.

Just saw Alice Zhang tweet for anyone who scores a Moss Ghilbi she'll pay twice the price and give you free art which I imagine would be a commission piece.

Wow, somebody's going to get a good deal there. Although I doubt it's a commission as that would be worth far more (along with the money) than the Moss print is actually worth.

Wow, somebody's going to get a good deal there. Although I doubt it's a commission as that would be worth far more (along with the money) than the Moss print is actually worth.

True. The wording could be interpreted differently but she did say twice the price and a free art.

Ha, I stopped following Alice because of her one word tweets about wimbledon. It was too much to see 20 tweets in 20 seconds. :wtf: