Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Fanatic Selection No.3) [Hong Kong]

Mickle_89

Premium Supporter
Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Release date: May 2020
Group buy: closed
Price: TBA
Group buy: will open March 9. Very limited copies. GB will open between 11 AM and 1 PM CST. Check your local timings HERE

Note: Limited Edition 250 copies. Double Lenticular Edition contains: 1 WWA SteelBook (4K+BD) + Folder including (44-page movie photo booklet + 11 movie art cards + complete character folding poster + Rick Dalton folding poster (32 cm x 48 cm) + numbered collector card

1BCF048B-1758-4FCE-B202-464F8FE74587.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE = "DMD4k, Post: 2305417, Mitglied: 29249"]
Doppelte Lenti-Box oben links, rechts das Wwa und rechts die Vorderseite des FS. Keine Rückansicht davon.
[/ ZITAT]

Aha, thanks DMD4K!!!

Reactions: DMD4k
Hi
Where's the photo, beauty shot from full slip? I only see the double lenticular twice?
Can someone help me please?
Thomas

It’s more a folder to house the goodies inside.

Only one edition.

Think of this edition as something a bit similar to the Logan Manta Lab Special Box.

Hmm, I expected better choice of art on those lentis :bag:, but otherwise it´s nice, lm in, another OUATIH to the collection...

....still I hope Manta will come with better lenticulars in a future

Really don't see the fascination with wwa at 250 runs is a joke this has only been set up to tide blufans over till they get out of mess with the licensing issues.
They must be screaming for money. Meanwhile alot of houses are improving and delivering wea which is where it's all about if we are all honest.
So let's not pretend a wwa of 250 is all that it's not.
And I cant believe your all want low runs when wwa be in tens of thousands anyway it's just not rare end of story.

Basil

When is this likely to go on sale/have a group buy? Even if it's only a rough idea, i.e. this week, 4 weeks time, 2 months?

Really don't see the fascination with wwa at 250 runs is a joke this has only been set up to tide blufans over till they get out of mess with the licensing issues.
They must be screaming for money. Meanwhile alot of houses are improving and delivering wea which is where it's all about if we are all honest.
So let's not pretend a wwa of 250 is all that it's not.
And I cant believe your all want low runs when wwa be in tens of thousands anyway it's just not rare end of story.

Basil
Basil, you're missing the point. The whole edition/set is what is limited, not the steelbook. There could be 50,000 WWA steels it wouldn't matter, this combination of WWA and DL will only be available to <250 (lucky?) people.

Basil, you're missing the point. The whole edition/set is what is limited, not the steelbook. There could be 50,000 WWA steels it wouldn't matter, this combination of WWA and DL will only be available to <250 (lucky?) people.
Completely get it has 0% appeal to me
100 dog turds are still a load of crap.
And that's my point and as they say be lucky

Also. This is such a f***king odd community at times! I love it, but it’s odd

that’s completely cryptic. Good luck understanding what I mean

• Haha
So weird of them to have a full slip inside a double lenti (if I understood this correctly)
It's not a fullslip, they're still learning their terms. I'm pretty sure they mean folder. And there's no boxset, just a DL. So just a DL fullslip, steel inside and all the extras in a nice little folder with the illustrated art.

It's not a fullslip, they're still learning their terms. I'm pretty sure they mean folder. And there's no boxset, just a DL. So just a DL fullslip, steel inside and all the extras in a nice little folder with the illustrated art.

ahhh ok. So they got the wording wrong

I believe so. I could be wrong. If you look closely at the "fullslip"/folder let me know if you can see a BD logo or 4k logo on it, whereas you can on the "boxset"/DL.
We also know from their previous 2 boxsets that they have not printed the 4k logo on the spine of those, but they have on this one.