Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Fanatic Selection No.3) [Hong Kong]

Mickle_89

Premium Supporter
Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Release date: May 2020
Group buy: closed
Price: TBA
Group buy: will open March 9. Very limited copies. GB will open between 11 AM and 1 PM CST. Check your local timings HERE

Note: Limited Edition 250 copies. Double Lenticular Edition contains: 1 WWA SteelBook (4K+BD) + Folder including (44-page movie photo booklet + 11 movie art cards + complete character folding poster + Rick Dalton folding poster (32 cm x 48 cm) + numbered collector card

1BCF048B-1758-4FCE-B202-464F8FE74587.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
At least Fanatic Selection has scratched my collector's itch a few times already. I miss Blufans releases very much. On the other hand, not having Blufans editions to buy has greatly increased my domestic tranquility because my girlfriend is quite pleased with the current situation. A lot less slimy frogs and poisonous snakes are coming out of her mouth nowadays.

At least Fanatic Selection has scratched my collector's itch a few times already. I miss Blufans releases very much. On the other hand, not having Blufans editions to buy has greatly increased my domestic tranquility because my girlfriend is quite pleased with the current situation. A lot less slimy frogs and poisonous snakes are coming out of her mouth nowadays.
Wait, what? Are BluFans over with??
BluFanatics is the replacement?

Wait, what? Are BluFans over with??
BluFanatics is the replacement?
blufans (China) have been working out distribution disagreements with Disney for a long time, now, but the expectation seems to be that they will sort it out eventually, and as above we seem to now be getting Lego 2 OAB. Fanatics (Hong Kong) is sort of the stop-gap from the same people while this goes on (and maybe after, who knows?). hope i got that right! :dunno:

Last edited:
Stop gap arrangements are exactly what they are called lol..
By definition it's a stop gap...

If anyone missed out and is looking for a copy, they can have my spot from the group buy. PM to coordinate.