Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Amazon Exclusive) [Germany]

Dec 13, 2018
Release date: January 17, 2020
Purchase links: 4K - BD
Price: €41.99 €13.76 (4K) - €29.99 (BD)

81eGvPDuCQL._SX342_.jpg
81qRbJwfR+L._SX342_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
4K+2D Artwork has been updated, looks to be WWA shared with Best Buy.

Blu-ray still has the other artwork.

Last edited:
There is a considerable price drop on the 4k edition over at amazon.de currently. €17.40 shipped to the UK. Great deal.

It'll probably arrive in the new year, but as it's base price is under £15 there shouldn't be any post brexit import charges.

Reactions: jasong
Interesting I live in the Uk but it's now saying on amazon Germany they can no longer deliver to my address. Doesn't matter what item I click on they no longer deliver to my address Same with amazon France and Italy

Interesting I live in the Uk but it's now saying on amazon Germany they can no longer deliver to my address. Doesn't matter what item I click on they no longer deliver to my address Same with amazon France and Italy
Odd. Worked fine for me earlier and I live in the UK. I've just been through to checkout again now with no issues either.

Same goes for amazon.fr, tried there now and it worked fine.

EDIT noticed in another thread you're NI rather than mainland UK. Amazon must have decided they aren't delivering to your country currently. I can't tell you why, but that'll explain the issue you're experiencing when attempting to place an order.

Last edited:
Odd. Worked fine for me earlier and I live in the UK. I've just been through to checkout again now with no issues either.

EDIT noticed in another thread you're NI rather than mainland UK. Amazon must have decided they aren't delivering to your country currently. I can't tell you why, but that'll explain the issue you're experiencing when attempting to place an order.
Could be right

Definitely changes afoot because of Brexit as well. Apparently you won't be able to order from Australia come January 1st. In fact some Australia sites have stopped taking UK orders. I think it's going to be up in the air for a few months until everything settles down and new rules come into play. From what I see the USA is the only place I order that's not affected

Definitely changes afoot because of Brexit as well. Apparently you won't be able to order from Australia come January 1st. In fact some Australia sites have stopped taking UK orders. I think it's going to be up in the air for a few months until everything settles down and new rules come into play. From what I see the USA is the only place I order that's not affected
Agreed it's all very messy right now. It'll settle dowm eventually, but our trade rates haven't even been confirmed yet so it doesn't surprise me exporters are wary. Asia couldn't care less, neither could the US, otherwise there are troubles afoot.

Reactions: Lollard2002