Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: Dec. 10, 2019
Purchase links: Amazon
Price: $56.99

1572281965511-png.452545

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered. No Steelbook for me for this flick. This edition will do just fine.

This seems like a good collector's edition

Would you say it's worth getting over a steel-book because of the extra goodies .. ?
I guess steel-books are not the be-all, end-all.... if a non-steel-book edition is well presented - one should go for it.. ?
It looks nice, but its a 7" vinyl ... so I kinda see it like if one were to pay $35 max for 4k edition in nice packaging at normal retail then is the vinyl worth $45 ? no. I'm hoping they made enough that price can drop eventually and before street date so i locked my preorder in. But I think $80 is a bit steep at the moment. But if one were only wanting to buy one thing for the film, maybe the extra mean more but a lthat will be in other editons . poster. in the premium vinyl package elsewhere

It looks nice, but its a 7" vinyl ... so I kinda see it like if one were to pay $35 max for 4k edition in nice packaging at normal retail then is the vinyl worth $45 ? no. I'm hoping they made enough that price can drop eventually and before street date so i locked my preorder in. But I think $80 is a bit steep at the moment. But if one were only wanting to buy one thing for the film, maybe the extra mean more but a lthat will be in other editons . poster. in the premium vinyl package elsewhere
Not sure if you saw John but it’s down to $56.99 now.:)