Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 27) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: July 10, 2020
Purchase links: One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip (Pre-order on May 29 at 8 PM, Hong Kong time UTC +8) - Check your local timings HERE
Price: $149.97 (One Click) - $45.99 (Individual Editions)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".

Box (400 Units, Numbered 1-40): Front Cover Designed by "Tony Stella" at www.tony-stella.com. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating
Full Slip (900 Units, Numbered 1-900): Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating
Lenticular Full Slip (800 Units, Numbered 1-800): 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Double Lenticular Full Slip (900 Units, Numbered 1-900): 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Chinese O-Ring Cover.

OUTH_overall_OC_5000x.pngOUTH_overall_DLS_5000x.pngOUTH_Overall_LS_5000x.pngOUTH_Overall_FS_5000x.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I literally still have no idea what to go for. All of these slips are majorly disappointing IMO.

Although there's a possibility it will have a nice finish, I just cannot bring myself to like that full slip. It's just awful.

The single lenti, I just don't like the front. They picked a very random image to use there and it doesn't suit at all IMO. I wonder if it will be transitional?

Which leaves me edging toward the double lenti. Which I'm still not really mad about as it's quiet boring but it has the 3 main characters from the film on there.

It's such a pity there's no option to buy just the steelbook on it's own. If there was, that's probably what I'd settle on......

I literally still have no idea what to go for. All of these slips are majorly disappointing IMO.

Although there's a possibility it will have a nice finish, I just cannot bring myself to like that full slip. It's just awful.

The single lenti, I just don't like the front. They picked a very random image to use there and it doesn't suit at all IMO. I wonder if it will be transitional?

Which leaves me edging toward the double lenti. Which I'm still not really mad about as it's quiet boring but it has the 3 main characters from the film on there.

It's such a pity there's no option to buy just the steelbook on it's own. If there was, that's probably what I'd settle on......
I agree its tricky, and the steel is the winner. I keep looking at the FS thinking will it turn out much better in hand. I got the DL on the GB, as I think that is the winner. Its also a bummer for me that there is no 4K and that it says region A (B & C untested). I have the amray 4K version, and the Fanatics on order, so will use this probably as a holder for the 4K disc, and to get the steel. If not, i think I would have passed and gone for the Weet or CM maybe.

Reactions: BluSteel2012

I saw somebody mention the Logan SL was disappointing in a similar manner on pictures, but then looked great in real life. DL is the most boring to me personally.
You could always get one and just sell the slip and goodies, leaving you with the steelbook?

Reactions: BluSteel2012