Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 27) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: July 10, 2020
Purchase links: One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip (Pre-order on May 29 at 8 PM, Hong Kong time UTC +8) - Check your local timings HERE
Price: $149.97 (One Click) - $45.99 (Individual Editions)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".

Box (400 Units, Numbered 1-40): Front Cover Designed by "Tony Stella" at www.tony-stella.com. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating
Full Slip (900 Units, Numbered 1-900): Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating
Lenticular Full Slip (800 Units, Numbered 1-800): 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Double Lenticular Full Slip (900 Units, Numbered 1-900): 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Chinese O-Ring Cover.

OUTH_overall_OC_5000x.pngOUTH_overall_DLS_5000x.pngOUTH_Overall_LS_5000x.pngOUTH_Overall_FS_5000x.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Received my Full Slip - super fast, super well packed, no customs - love Collectong already! It did make me painfully aware of how super inconsistent my Tarrantino collection is and that that is super annoying, in fact so annoying, that I forgot to include my Canadian From Dusk till Dawn, which, being the only edition of that film I have, would have proven my point even more
QT.jpg

Received my Full Slip - super fast, super well packed, no customs - love Collectong already! It did make me painfully aware of how super inconsistent my Tarrantino collection is and that that is super annoying, in fact so annoying, that I forgot to include my Canadian From Dusk till Dawn, which, being the only edition of that film I have, would have proven my point even more
QT.jpg

That HMV Hateful Eight dont fit among others at all :naughty: I can help you with that If you know what I mean :angel::D

QT.jpg

the only solution is to buy more, more more

Reactions: Lutzo
21.jpg

22.jpg

I love the steel, but am not happy with the Lenti at all. It's really blurry. Manta did much better in recent releases. If you've ordered this for the lenti alone, prepare to be disappointed. I hope they get back on track.
The steelbook on the other hand is pretty much perfect although my copy has some paint chips and dust enclosures under the gloss varnish.

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName