Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 27) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: July 10, 2020
Purchase links: One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip (Pre-order on May 29 at 8 PM, Hong Kong time UTC +8) - Check your local timings HERE
Price: $149.97 (One Click) - $45.99 (Individual Editions)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".

Box (400 Units, Numbered 1-40): Front Cover Designed by "Tony Stella" at www.tony-stella.com. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating
Full Slip (900 Units, Numbered 1-900): Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating
Lenticular Full Slip (800 Units, Numbered 1-800): 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Double Lenticular Full Slip (900 Units, Numbered 1-900): 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Chinese O-Ring Cover.

OUTH_overall_OC_5000x.pngOUTH_overall_DLS_5000x.pngOUTH_Overall_LS_5000x.pngOUTH_Overall_FS_5000x.png

Last edited by a moderator:
What would you do?
1. Manta DL + WeET FS,
2. Manta FS + WeET lenti.
Really can't make up my mind...

@Aniv i see that fees are due today for the GB but not seeing the updated costs we owe on the spreadsheet? Will these be updated today or due date extended?

the lack of communication and updates is getting frustrating... there was a due date of 8/17 yet the spreadsheet was never updated to reflect what was owed...

@Aniv
I think due to them not being able to be shipped apparently, guess there has been less stress to chase Postage,,, not to mention @Aniv personal issues note earlier.
But years of excellent track record hopefully gives you some confidence.
Whole world is still struggling along like a beaten up '77 Corolla. Am sure it will sort out in the next days.

I think due to them not being able to be shipped apparently, guess there has been less stress to chase Postage,,, not to mention @Aniv personal issues note earlier.
But years of excellent track record hopefully gives you some confidence.
Whole world is still struggling along like a beaten up '77 Corolla. Am sure it will sort out in the next days.

i get things take time... we received the message to pay last week... with a deadline of 8/17 that came and went with no updates...
people who ordered direct or from other GBs have already received their products so its def not a shipping issue...

Reactions: Aniv
i get things take time... we received the message to pay last week... with a deadline of 8/17 that came and went with no updates...
people who ordered direct or from other GBs have already received their products so its def not a shipping issue...

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Manta post a while back that there was a COVID-related postal shutdown before they were able to get all of the OUTIH orders shipped out; and there might have also been issues with postal restrictions to certain countries because didn't they have to switch to DHL?

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Manta post a while back that there was a COVID-related postal shutdown before they were able to get all of the OUTIH orders shipped out; and there might have also been issues with postal restrictions to certain countries because didn't they have to switch to DHL?

maybe a member posted something... but i dont recall seeing anything on their FB or Twiter...

maybe a member posted something... but i dont recall seeing anything on their FB or Twiter...

I believe a couple of threads back there was a slight delay on Manta shipping, but most of their orders had shipped. However, group buys from other places as well as direct orders are already in hand. That's beside the point, however. I just want to check the shipping invoice off my list of things to do.

Last updated on August 12th was a spreadsheet that was supposed to be updated shortly...

Reactions: PoLskA

usually it takes a day or two for the shipping cost along with tracking numbers. However I am sure they are working on figuring out which countries are accepting shipments via HKPost and what needs to be shipped via DHL. I will check tonight and let you know.

There is no amount in the spreadsheet, so nothing to pay on 08.17 as you mentioned. Stay tuned.

Hoping someone bumps this thread when the shipping spreadsheet for the GB updates. Keep checking but nothing.

No need to keep on checking the thread. On the spreadsheet linked just subscribe to notifications so you will see when a change is made. I understand everyone wants to get it in hands quick (including me) but your patience is requested for this GB and any other GB until postal services function normally.

I cannot comment on what other GB's are doing or direct orders as far as shipping goes, however your purchases are safe and product will be delivered.