Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 27) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: July 10, 2020
Purchase links: One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip (Pre-order on May 29 at 8 PM, Hong Kong time UTC +8) - Check your local timings HERE
Price: $149.97 (One Click) - $45.99 (Individual Editions)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".

Box (400 Units, Numbered 1-40): Front Cover Designed by "Tony Stella" at www.tony-stella.com. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating
Full Slip (900 Units, Numbered 1-900): Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating
Lenticular Full Slip (800 Units, Numbered 1-800): 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Double Lenticular Full Slip (900 Units, Numbered 1-900): 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Chinese O-Ring Cover.

OUTH_overall_OC_5000x.pngOUTH_overall_DLS_5000x.pngOUTH_Overall_LS_5000x.pngOUTH_Overall_FS_5000x.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Twice wasn't enough, I've so far watched this 11 times since it's release & own the standard 4K, 4K steelbook, the 4K collector's edition, the standard Blu-ray, and have gotten the Fanatic Selection, both WEET collections on order and just reserved the One Click of this. Now just waiting for that sleek cinemusuem release. :LOL:
What is wrong with you?

Last edited by a moderator:
no 4K was a bummer... and totally agreed with @Flloydo all slips are kind of let down, i think because the available artworks... OC is the best... probably i might go with FS...
I actually like all the slips... they're very different. One click box art is my favourite though, so wish that was on a slip instead. As for the steel... PERFECT! :drool: :notworthy:

It’s the full slip that kills it for me. I like the other 2 but man I wish that one click was the full slip

I like that the art cards are the Dalton movie posters (was hoping on that) but they could of done them all. I’m sure there are others. Or added the rest to the one click

As no one has answered my Chinese O-Ring question I assume it’s a o ring for the steel or slips with the Chinese text

Reactions: Noodles
Hmm dunno... that style of art very much makes me think of the 60s, in which the film was obviously set.

yeah but it still don't go with the films style. The era yes. The movies style no

He smokes a acid dipped cigarette. That’s it. No other visuals represent that art

Steelbook is obviously terrific, but really awful slips imo. Will get the one-click for Tony Stella's amazing artwork, keep the full slip and probably sell the other two. If they were able to use Tony's artwork for this set I wish they had used the other poster he did for one of the slips.
z032319onceuponatimeinhollywood_poster1.png

Reactions: Billy Talent