Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 27) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: July 10, 2020
Purchase links: One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip (Pre-order on May 29 at 8 PM, Hong Kong time UTC +8) - Check your local timings HERE
Price: $149.97 (One Click) - $45.99 (Individual Editions)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".

Box (400 Units, Numbered 1-40): Front Cover Designed by "Tony Stella" at www.tony-stella.com. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating
Full Slip (900 Units, Numbered 1-900): Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating
Lenticular Full Slip (800 Units, Numbered 1-800): 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Double Lenticular Full Slip (900 Units, Numbered 1-900): 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Chinese O-Ring Cover.

OUTH_overall_OC_5000x.pngOUTH_overall_DLS_5000x.pngOUTH_Overall_LS_5000x.pngOUTH_Overall_FS_5000x.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Received my Full Slip - super fast, super well packed, no customs - love Collectong already! It did make me painfully aware of how super inconsistent my Tarrantino collection is and that that is super annoying, in fact so annoying, that I forgot to include my Canadian From Dusk till Dawn, which, being the only edition of that film I have, would have proven my point even more
QT.jpg
No customs? Where are you from friend and what was the shipping carrier. I’m in Canada and they just emailed me today saying they can’t ship it via HK post so I have to choose either ups or dhl and I’m scared of brokerage fees :(

No customs? Where are you from friend and what was the shipping carrier. I’m in Canada and they just emailed me today saying they can’t ship it via HK post so I have to choose either ups or dhl and I’m scared of brokerage fees :(
I'm in Germany, it was delivered by DHL locally and I had to sign for it. It all depends on the value declared on the parcel and as long as it is under $24 there usually is not a problem.

Same. Expecting at least a €30 customs charge
You unlikely will have custums charge
DHL ecommerce is different to DHL Courier

Your parcel will goto to Germany then be sent as DHL Packet from Deutsche Post
Delivery in Rep of Ireland will be by An Post

You will have 2 tracking numbers
One will be DHL ecommerce Hong Kong
The other tracking number will be DHL Packet from Deutsche Post
You can get the DHL Packet tracking number when tracking starts working for DHL ecommerce
Enter that DHL ecommerce tracking number Collectong gave you and track on DHL ecommerce website it will list the Germany DHL Packet Deutsche Post tracking number
That tracking number likely will start with RX or CG

Deutsche Post pass on the parcel to An Post

Did you request at checkout to be marked as mercahandise value if yes that value you requested will be marked on the CN custums label
Deutsche Post put a new delivery label often but not always this can end up ontop of the CN label and will look as if been shipped from Germany

Don't be surprised if tracking don't show any update for long period apart from Shipment data received
Tracking will eventually update when DHL ecommerce Hong Kong receive your parcel and then you will notice no update for a while with DHL Packet from Deutsche Post as they await to receive your parcel

Delivery can take 12 to 20 days or longer

Last edited:
You unlikely will have custums charge
DHL ecommerce is different to DHL Courier

Your parcel will goto to Germany then be sent as DHL Packet from Deutsche Post
Delivery in Rep of Ireland will be by An Post

You will have 2 tracking numbers
One will be DHL ecommerce Hong Kong
The other tracking number will be DHL Packet from Deutsche Post
You can get the DHL Packet tracking number when tracking starts working for DHL ecommerce
Enter that DHL ecommerce tracking number Collectong gave you and track on DHL ecommerce website it will list the Germany DHL Packet Deutsche Post tracking number
That tracking number likely will start with RX or CG

Deutsche Post pass on the parcel to An Post

Did you request at checkout to be marked as mercahandise value if yes that value you requested will be marked on the CN custums label
Deutsche Post put a new delivery label often but not always this can end up ontop of the CN label and will look as if been shipped from Germany

Don't be surprised if tracking don't show any update for long period apart from Shipment data received
Tracking will eventually update when DHL ecommerce Hong Kong receive your parcel and then you will notice no update for a while with DHL Packet from Deutsche Post as they await to receive your parcel

Delivery can take 12 to 20 days or longer
Thanks for the detailed post. I didn't notice the second tracking number until you pointed it out.

Reactions: paulboland