Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 27) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: July 10, 2020
Purchase links: One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip (Pre-order on May 29 at 8 PM, Hong Kong time UTC +8) - Check your local timings HERE
Price: $149.97 (One Click) - $45.99 (Individual Editions)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".

Box (400 Units, Numbered 1-40): Front Cover Designed by "Tony Stella" at www.tony-stella.com. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating
Full Slip (900 Units, Numbered 1-900): Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating
Lenticular Full Slip (800 Units, Numbered 1-800): 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Double Lenticular Full Slip (900 Units, Numbered 1-900): 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Chinese O-Ring Cover.

OUTH_overall_OC_5000x.pngOUTH_overall_DLS_5000x.pngOUTH_Overall_LS_5000x.pngOUTH_Overall_FS_5000x.png

Last edited by a moderator:
kickass slip + ****** wea steelbook = keep sealed (of course)
****** slip + ****** steel = dont buy
kickass wwa steelbook = keep sealed and buy the steel seperately
Yeah, or what about ****** WWA Steelbooks and kickass slips? Or kickass WEA Steelbooks and ****** slips? :naughty::D

A1F0FFFE-E448-45A6-9C06-B40DBD17ADDA.gif

tenor.gif

Totally mate. I was assured once again that nothing compares to have these beauties nicely unsealed in hands :drool:. To have sealed editions on shelf is nice also in some cases, but it´s just 50% of joy and fun anyway. You must enjoy it to the bone, HARDCORE TO THE BONE!

:LOL::rofl::smuggrin:

Your taste in music please me :D

Can't believe the tragedy that is the FS turned out to be the pick of the bunch here :banghead: And only because it doesn't have a Lenti card attached to it :rolleyes: No offense to anyone that likes it, I'm happy you do, but for me personally I just can't get on with the artwork or begin to like it just because it has the best finish compared to the now-known subpar Lenti's. Got my DL the other day and not particularly impressed with it, at all :stop: Lenticular quality is way down the spectrum of what we come to expect from Manta's usual high standards. The back being slightly better than the front, perhaps thanks to Margot :drool: but compared with the Fanatics DL I also have in-hand this is shocking lol :yuck: Steelbook of course a stunner but c'mon, WTF Manta....

Can't believe the tragedy that is the FS turned out to be the pick of the bunch here :banghead: And only because it doesn't have a Lenti card attached to it :rolleyes: No offense to anyone that likes it, I'm happy you do, but for me personally I just can't get on with the artwork or begin to like it just because it has the best finish compared to the now-known subpar Lenti's. Got my DL the other day and not particularly impressed with it, at all :stop: Lenticular quality is way down the spectrum of what we come to expect from Manta's usual high standards. The back being slightly better than the front, perhaps thanks to Margot :drool: but compared with the Fanatics DL I also have in-hand this is shocking lol :yuck: Steelbook of course a stunner but c'mon, WTF Manta....

Agree the lentis are extremely underwhelming. I really hope BOP will be better

Reactions: Mickle_89
I think Double Lenti is just straight weak... Single Lenti still works for me because it’s unusually refreshing being all yellow and it just feels “summery”. Lenti quality is not the best though.
Full Slip would be my top pick here.
Still waiting for GB to get 1-click, i suspect will like that the most because of the gorgeous art!

Overall this is a better effort than Joker but still not up to the standards we all used to with Manta

It's funny how eBay is flooded with OUaTiH... Resellers or unhappy buyers? ;)

It's funny how eBay is flooded with OUaTiH... Resellers or unhappy buyers? ;)

Could be both but considering most are sealed and at high prices then I’d say resellers.
Also a lot of the WWA steel on there too. About the same amount of listings. And a few weet. Defo resellers over unhappy buyers with Tarantino. Regardless of the film or edition

Reactions: Mokum
Underwhelming or not I’ll just be happy to get my DL right now since it’s taking so long for Manta to get out the GB shipping (must be due to pandemic related issues) and, to be honest, there’s not much else to be excited about right now here in the US.

Reactions: Mararagan
I think Double Lenti is just straight weak... Single Lenti still works for me because it’s unusually refreshing being all yellow and it just feels “summery”. Lenti quality is not the best though.
Full Slip would be my top pick here.
Still waiting for GB to get 1-click, i suspect will like that the most because of the gorgeous art!

Overall this is a better effort than Joker but still not up to the standards we all used to with Manta
DL is a blurry mess. Super disappointing. If Harley Quinn is problematic I’m gonna start shifting my money elsewhere, even with all the editions for movies I really care about on the horizon.

The full slip has been growing on me. Leonardo is running down my back, threatening to touch my butt.
Brad is running up my leg threatening to touch my..................
Anyway, I am glad I got it. It complements the Fanatic double lenti very well in my display.

I personally think since manta has changed hands they are not the same, they are rushing them out and i used to love manta for there unique and cool looking editions.

Underwhelming or not I’ll just be happy to get my DL right now since it’s taking so long for Manta to get out the GB shipping (must be due to pandemic related issues) and, to be honest, there’s not much else to be excited about right now here in the US.
fyi - other forum's GB has been shipped around the 17th with normal pre-orders.

Reactions: davhyl