Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 27) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: July 10, 2020
Purchase links: One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip (Pre-order on May 29 at 8 PM, Hong Kong time UTC +8) - Check your local timings HERE
Price: $149.97 (One Click) - $45.99 (Individual Editions)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".

Box (400 Units, Numbered 1-40): Front Cover Designed by "Tony Stella" at www.tony-stella.com. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating
Full Slip (900 Units, Numbered 1-900): Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating
Lenticular Full Slip (800 Units, Numbered 1-800): 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Double Lenticular Full Slip (900 Units, Numbered 1-900): 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Chinese O-Ring Cover.

OUTH_overall_OC_5000x.pngOUTH_overall_DLS_5000x.pngOUTH_Overall_LS_5000x.pngOUTH_Overall_FS_5000x.png

Last edited by a moderator:
They’re definitely not rushing out the group buy orders
Im talking about the editions manta did prior to changing names the releases was much futher apart and they came up with some unique and special items.
I feel they cant get these out there quick enough and just look like a standard large box set.
Look at fight club for example, or first man or say shape of water they made the outer boxes unique.
But if you dont get one clicks does not affect you.
Yes good they are wea steels etc but its just nice to do something special with the box that holds the editions.

Im talking about the editions manta did prior to changing names the releases was much futher apart and they came up with some unique and special items.
I feel they cant get these out there quick enough and just look like a standard large box set.
Look at fight club for example, or first man or say shape of water they made the outer boxes unique.
But if you dont get one clicks does not affect you.
Yes good they are wea steels etc but its just nice to do something special with the box that holds the editions.

Sorry, I know what you meant. I was just making a joke.

I would not argue the point that Joker wasn’t their best release. I haven’t seen any of the OUTIH slips in person yet, although the steelbook art looks nice. I suppose rushing out releases right now could be partly due to the pandemic putting these companies in tough financial situation, and so while they’re able to operate it’s not a bad idea to rush out releases even if the quality is a bit lower. If they’re smart then they should be anticipating another likely operating shutdown coming soon.

Last edited:
I love my FS but I'm a little bit disappointed by the steelbook... It was supposed to be white and it's grey actually... Really dark.

Edit: I think I have a problem with mine cause it doesn't looks like any other pictures I saw here with a really white Steelbook.

Last edited:
Reactions: Billy Talent
I love my FS but I'm a little bit disappointed by the steelbook... It was supposed to be white and it's grey actually... Really dark.

Edit: I think I have a problem with mine cause it doesn't looks like any other pictures I saw here with a really white Steelbook.
Maybe take a picture of it? If the picture looks the same as the other pics posted here there's nothing wrong with it, if the picture still looks weird then there's something not right.

I've been lucky enough when it comes to Manta, it tends to be Kimchi that they pick up on & I get hit.
I hope these pass through, cos I've got this & Joker coming so don't really want to get stung twice.
Hi there,
I’m also located in Ireland and haven’t received mine yet. I was wondering if you have.
Thanks,
River.

Did you recieve your tracking info? Seems to be a good few of us Irish who ordered. My tracking info says the same that it left Hong Kong on July 30th. I wouldn't expect it for at least another 7-10 days.

Hi there,
I’m also located in Ireland and haven’t received mine yet. I was wondering if you have.
Thanks,
River.
Nope, no sign of it yet. I checked tracking yesterday & it said it only just left Hong Kong on July 30th so might be another bit of a wait.

Did you recieve your tracking info? Seems to be a good few of us Irish who ordered. My tracking info says the same that it left Hong Kong on July 30th. I wouldn't expect it for at least another 7-10 days.
You have 2 tracking numbers
One is Dhl-eCommerce Hong Kong and other is for Germany Deutsche Post DHL

Dhl packet tracking number starts with RX or CG
You can get the german tracking number by entering the Tracking number Collectong gave you on Dhl-eCommerce website

When parcel arrives in Germany after about 3 to 10 days Dhl Deutsche Post will send to Ireland
An Post will then deliver your parcel
Due covid-19 it may take longer than usual

You need to wait until parcel arrives in Germany and german Dhl packet tracking starts working

Can a member of staff please tell me what is going on with the GB, even just a blanket statement? Think this is the 3rd or 4th time I've asked and no reply. Hoped to have this to my bro by his b'day (over 11 days ago now)

You have 2 tracking numbers
One is Dhl-eCommerce Hong Kong and other is for Germany Deutsche Post DHL

Dhl packet tracking number starts with RX or CG
You can get the german tracking number by entering the Tracking number Collectong gave you on Dhl-eCommerce website

When parcel arrives in Germany after about 3 to 10 days Dhl Deutsche Post will send to Ireland
An Post will then deliver your parcel
Due covid-19 it may take longer than usual

You need to wait until parcel arrives in Germany and german Dhl packet tracking starts working
I got a tracking number for HK post, any idea why that is? Can't find tracking numbers for DHL anywhere.

GB member's. I have been super busy with some personal commitments so didnt get a chance to format the shipping list yet. I have reached out to forum admin and they will be sending me the purchase export within a day or two, tracking #'s and bill will be available on Monday at the latest (will put in best effort and try for earlier).

Sorry for the delay!

My full slip only left on a flight from Hong Kong yesterday

I expect will be 2 weeks or more before arrives in Ireland

Btw is this one region locked yet, did anybody check?

It's 100% locked to region A. When you put the disc in it comes up with a red background with Chinese text (only character not Chinese is "A") and you can't go any further
Wait a few seconds, then the Chinese text changes into English (as in the picture in the link).