Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 27) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: July 10, 2020
Purchase links: One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip (Pre-order on May 29 at 8 PM, Hong Kong time UTC +8) - Check your local timings HERE
Price: $149.97 (One Click) - $45.99 (Individual Editions)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".

Box (400 Units, Numbered 1-40): Front Cover Designed by "Tony Stella" at www.tony-stella.com. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating
Full Slip (900 Units, Numbered 1-900): Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating
Lenticular Full Slip (800 Units, Numbered 1-800): 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Double Lenticular Full Slip (900 Units, Numbered 1-900): 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Chinese O-Ring Cover.

OUTH_overall_OC_5000x.pngOUTH_overall_DLS_5000x.pngOUTH_Overall_LS_5000x.pngOUTH_Overall_FS_5000x.png

Last edited by a moderator:
So apparently my OC was already delivered to me the 21st but I wasn't home, and then PostNL delivered it to a location where I could come pick it up, without leaving a note that I had to come pick it up. The postman literally FORGOT to leave the note! So I had no clue I had to come and pick it up, and after a week they sent it back Collectong.
Just checked tracking for the returning package, it has been saying 'bezorgtijd niet bekend' (delivery time not known) for over a week now. Last month they lost a package from me worth 40 euro, and the situation was the exact same. They didn't leave the goddamn note, I didn't pick it up and the returning package got lost after saying 'delivery time not known' for over a month. If they actually lose it I'm going to burn that office down. Not only do they not tell me that I have to pick it up, there's also a chance they're just gonna lose it. In my opinion they should also refund me the 35 euro of shipping I'm going to be paying again but they won't do that for sure. I'm done.

Btw, thanks to @Hereticz for helping me out with everything, I found out about all this because of his help.

Me to the postman when (if) that thing ever gets to me

Damn, I'm really sorry to hear (read) that! @zeebeer I hope the package makes it back to the sender and will turn up at your place on second attempt.

About a possible refund for a second shipping invoice because the mailman didn't do his job: I'd try it! I had the exact same situation some two years ago with a package from Plain. It was stored at the nearby post office, I didn't get a delivery notice (nor a tracking update), and eventually it went back to them. When it was clear they got it back (Plain mailed me a very nice mail including a picture of the package, back at their office), I sent an e-mail to Deutsche Post customers service, explaining it all. After a few weeks they actually refunded the money for the second shipping invoice. Although they called it "a gesture of goodwill" and said it was "an exceptional case", I felt like I had won a boxing match against Drederick Tatum. :giggle:

So apparently my OC was already delivered to me the 21st but I wasn't home, and then PostNL delivered it to a location where I could come pick it up, without leaving a note that I had to come pick it up. The postman literally FORGOT to leave the note! So I had no clue I had to come and pick it up, and after a week they sent it back Collectong.
Just checked tracking for the returning package, it has been saying 'bezorgtijd niet bekend' (delivery time not known) for over a week now. Last month they lost a package from me worth 40 euro, and the situation was the exact same. They didn't leave the goddamn note, I didn't pick it up and the returning package got lost after saying 'delivery time not known' for over a month. If they actually lose it I'm going to burn that office down. Not only do they not tell me that I have to pick it up, there's also a chance they're just gonna lose it. In my opinion they should also refund me the 35 euro of shipping I'm going to be paying again but they won't do that for sure. I'm done.

Btw, thanks to @Hereticz for helping me out with everything, I found out about all this because of his help.

that happened to me, too

first time i didnt get a notification, but i checked the tracking # (from time to time), which said that i have to pick it up at post office, so got it ...was an $250 item

2nd time i asked the seller, if he already shipped my item and he told me the package is at the crappy DPD shop... wanted to pick it up, but it was too late ...package was sent back and got lost. $120 item ...but seller is a friendly guy, so he sent me a full refund. a rare item got lost. i'm glad i already bought them years before.

Damn, I'm really sorry to hear (read) that! @zeebeer I hope the package makes it back to the sender and will turn up at your place on second attempt.

About a possible refund for a second shipping invoice because the mailman didn't do his job: I'd try it! I had the exact same situation some two years ago with a package from Plain. It was stored at the nearby post office, I didn't get a delivery notice (nor a tracking update), and eventually it went back to them. When it was clear they got it back (Plain mailed me a very nice mail including a picture of the package, back at their office), I sent an e-mail to Deutsche Post customers service, explaining it all. After a few weeks they actually refunded the money for the second shipping invoice. Although they called it "a gesture of goodwill" and said it was "an exceptional case", I felt like I had won a boxing match against Drederick Tatum. :giggle:
that happened to me, too

first time i didnt get a notification, but i checked the tracking # (from time to time), which said that i have to pick it up at post office, so got it ...was an $250 item

2nd time i asked the seller, if he already shipped my item and he told me the package is at the crappy DPD shop... wanted to pick it up, but it was too late ...package was sent back and got lost. $120 item ...but seller is a friendly guy, so he sent me a full refund. a rare item got lost. i'm glad i already bought them years before.
Thanks for your replys. I'll definitely try getting a refund from the post office but I don't think they'll be that nice. . Christ, at this point I don't even mind paying shipping twice, I just hope it reaches me safely and that I can hold it in my hand and be slightly disappointed with the lentis :rofl:
Sorry to hear that you lost a valuable package @TheCollector86, glad for u that the seller refunded it. Hope the post office is that nice too.

Just picked up my double lenti (along with Joker) from the post depot as I missed delivery this morning.
Good to see what the chinese O-ring finally is!

Just picked up my double lenti (along with Joker) from the post depot as I missed delivery this morning.
Good to see what the chinese O-ring finally is!
I guess I'm the only one that hasn't got this then?

My tracking still hasn't updated :(

Knowing my luck I'll get a letter from customs on Monday.

I guess I'm the only one that hasn't got this then?

My tracking still hasn't updated :(

Knowing my luck I'll get a letter from customs on Monday.

I assumed it'd be Monday for me as the tracking wasn't updating past that it had been scanned in Dublin. Then I checked just as I was leaving work & it had updated to show that it had been attempted delivery this morning & was in the depot.
No charge on either one & it had been relabeled that it was coming from Germany so you should avoid any charges based on that.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: BluSteel2012
I assumed it'd be Monday for me as the tracking wasn't updating past that it had been scanned in Dublin. Then I checked just as I was leaving work & it had updated to show that it had been attempted delivery this morning & was in the depot.
No charge on either one & it had been relabeled that it was coming from Germany so you should avoid any charges based on that.
OK. Thanks for that.

That post gives me hope that it may eventually turn up next week then :thumbs:

Ok I had another good look at the tracking for the returning package and it literally says that PostNL doesn't know the adress of the sender, just that it's in Hongkong. So where is my package going? Now I understand that nothing has happened to it for a week. They literally don't know what to do with it. The tracking site crashes when I click on the part where the sender's adress should be (it only says 'HK'). PostNL is drunk.

On a more serious note, I'm done with this. I've been collecting for 5 months or so and the post office always has some sort of weird **** going on with my packages. It's tiring me:(

Sounds like direct buyers are getting their editions now, but do we have any update that I might’ve missed on GB buyers?

aniv posted this under full slip gb thread

Hey @davyhl and other GB member's. I have been super busy with some personal commitments so didnt get a chance to format the shipping list yet. I have reached out to forum admin and they will be sending me the export within a day or two, tracking #'s and bill will be available on Monday at the latest (will put in best effort and try for earlier).

OK. Thanks for that.

That post gives me hope that it may eventually turn up next week then :thumbs:
Rep of Ireland
Use the DHL deutsche post RX tracking number ending with DE as that is the one An Post will be using

As previosly mentioned in thread post# 814 you have 2 tracking numbers provided
DHL eCommerce tracking number
DHL deutsche post (Dhl Packet) tracking number

When you use DHL eCommerce tracking on their website
It lists the DHL deutsche post (Dhl Packet) RX tracking number on the right hand side

You will have 2 labels on your parcel
DHL deutsche post label will be the one with your delivery address

Ok I had another good look at the tracking for the returning package and it literally says that PostNL doesn't know the adress of the sender, just that it's in Hongkong. So where is my package going? Now I understand that nothing has happened to it for a week. They literally don't know what to do with it. The tracking site crashes when I click on the part where the sender's adress should be (it only says 'HK'). PostNL is drunk.

On a more serious note, I'm done with this. I've been collecting for 5 months or so and the post office always has some sort of weird **** going on with my packages. It's tiring me:(

Made a call to postnl. They told me that the package will go to a lost&found post office in hongkong (if they haven't lost it already, they weren't sure either). According to them, collectong can pick it up there. Has anyone ever had this situation before? If so, did Collectong actually manage to pick it up there? Sorry for derailing the thread, this is the last time I'll post about this, but It'd be helpful to know if there's any chance it'll actually reach them. Collectong still hasn't responded to my email after three days.

Last edited:

Dutchman telling u the truth; Post.nl is an awful abomination these days. The costed me literally hundreds till now and guess what.... They told me it's all covid's fault (like I would agree and understand :smashed:) Dagnamit, I just thought their postmen are/were a bunch of cucumbers with arms, useless!

Reactions: zeebeer