Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 27) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: July 10, 2020
Purchase links: One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip (Pre-order on May 29 at 8 PM, Hong Kong time UTC +8) - Check your local timings HERE
Price: $149.97 (One Click) - $45.99 (Individual Editions)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".

Box (400 Units, Numbered 1-40): Front Cover Designed by "Tony Stella" at www.tony-stella.com. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating
Full Slip (900 Units, Numbered 1-900): Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating
Lenticular Full Slip (800 Units, Numbered 1-800): 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Double Lenticular Full Slip (900 Units, Numbered 1-900): 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Chinese O-Ring Cover.

OUTH_overall_OC_5000x.pngOUTH_overall_DLS_5000x.pngOUTH_Overall_LS_5000x.pngOUTH_Overall_FS_5000x.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Dutchman telling u the truth; Post.nl is an awful abomination these days. The costed me literally hundreds till now and guess what.... They told me it's all covid's fault (like I would agree and understand :smashed:) Dagnamit, I just thought their postmen are/were a bunch of cucumbers with arms, useless!
Yup. What I DO understand is that delivery can take (a lot) longer because of Covid. I can understand that it gets lost because of huge number of packages to a very small extent. But c'mon, I probably lost 190 bucks just because the guy forgot to leave a fucken note. That's just unacceptable.

Thanks for the pictures, I can't wait to get my fullslip. Any news about GB copies?
Anvi said this Monday in post a few days ago
GB member's. I have been super busy with some personal commitments so didnt get a chance to format the shipping list yet. I have reached out to forum admin and they will be sending me the purchase export within a day or two, tracking #'s and bill will be available on Monday at the latest (will put in best effort and try for earlier).

Sorry for the delay!

Reactions: HyperVerbal
I consider myself Manta fanboy no. 1 but Jeez they disappointed me with this release.
The lentis on the DL are just bad and the FS is as plain as it can be.
I'm loving my Joker SL and I'm sure I'll love my BoP SL so I really can't complain about their quality, but this... Just no.

I consider myself Manta fanboy no. 1 but Jeez they disappointed me with this release.
The lentis on the DL are just bad and the FS is as plain as it can be.
I'm loving my Joker SL and I'm sure I'll love my BoP SL so I really can't complain about their quality, but this... Just no.
Have you opened the FS? I don't think anyone who ordered it (knowing the artwork) could be disappointed with it. It's got some great textures and detail, I think it's great and definitely the pick of the bunch

Personally I don’t think the SL is that bad. Nice Lenti and great finish on the back. The FS turned out nice with the finish, much better in hand and the DL....... well manta have disappointed me with that. Front is ok but the back is blurry and hazy

Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
GB member's. I have been super busy with some personal commitments so didnt get a chance to format the shipping list yet. I have reached out to forum admin and they will be sending me the purchase export within a day or two, tracking #'s and bill will be available on Monday at the latest (will put in best effort and try for earlier).

Sorry for the delay!

Any update - want to make sure I don't miss this.

There is no depth to the DL. The image doesn’t lend itself to the lenticular effect and you have to hold it at a specific angle for it not to look bad. It is easily their worst lenti and I almost own at least one of all their releases. I’ve never thought about selling a ML release but this is the closest. I do think the actual SteelBook, the most important part to me, is really good.

Did you recieve your tracking info? Seems to be a good few of us Irish who ordered. My tracking info says the same that it left Hong Kong on July 30th. I wouldn't expect it for at least another 7-10 days.
Hi there thanks for the reply. I’m in groupbuy for it on else where.com and I don’t know how to get the tracking information.