Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 27) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: July 10, 2020
Purchase links: One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip (Pre-order on May 29 at 8 PM, Hong Kong time UTC +8) - Check your local timings HERE
Price: $149.97 (One Click) - $45.99 (Individual Editions)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".

Box (400 Units, Numbered 1-40): Front Cover Designed by "Tony Stella" at www.tony-stella.com. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating
Full Slip (900 Units, Numbered 1-900): Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating
Lenticular Full Slip (800 Units, Numbered 1-800): 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Double Lenticular Full Slip (900 Units, Numbered 1-900): 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Chinese O-Ring Cover.

OUTH_overall_OC_5000x.pngOUTH_overall_DLS_5000x.pngOUTH_Overall_LS_5000x.pngOUTH_Overall_FS_5000x.png

Last edited by a moderator:
For info, mine according to the tracking has been in transit for 4 days

Reactions: Aniv
Recently got my one click and it's glorious. This is one box set I don't want to get dusted up, anyone know if there's any protectors out there that will house this beast?

Great finish
Recently got my one click and it's glorious. This is one box set I don't want to get dusted up, anyone know if there's any protectors out there that will house this beast?

I fit mine in an SCF9 with room to spare from front and/or back. It's slightly wider than the protector by a mm or 2 but since you have the aforementioned room, it stretches it slightly with no harm to the box.

Have any US buyers had their tracking update to indicate their item has shipped? I just checked for the first time and mine lists location as "Hong Kong" and the status reads, "Sender is preparing item for posting."

I'm not worried about it but just curious if others have the same status since Aniv says they were supposed to ship by the 3rd.

and my copy just arrived, lovely steelbook and yes the DL is really bad considering this is manta and not FAC but in the end I’m super happy with my Steelbook....

Just received my DL copy and i most say like my fellow ninjas that i'm disappointed with the quality of the lenti. I don't know what happen to the quality check with Manta... Weet lenti's on the other hand is clear as water. If only Weet went with wea, i would've kept it.

Have any US buyers had their tracking update to indicate their item has shipped? I just checked for the first time and mine lists location as "Hong Kong" and the status reads, "Sender is preparing item for posting."

I'm not worried about it but just curious if others have the same status since Aniv says they were supposed to ship by the 3rd.
Mine updated today saying "Posted" (ie, posted by the sender in HK)

Reactions: PoLskA and JGCramp
I've been bemoaning not going for the DL here, but feel better about it after these rave reviews. It's going for a hundred large on ebay.
As much as i am disappointed with the blurry lenti, i have to say that i'm gonna sell my weet copy and keep the Manta because i already have the Inglorious Bastards DL and hoping to match the collection with their future Tarantino's releases.

Reactions: jaws finatic
Although not expecting much re comments I was excited about this release of a film I love. Have to say really pleasantly surprised. Needs unwrapping to appreciate as looked much less wrapped. But the lenti is pretty good. Not stunning, but decent. The steel is lovely. The extras too, pics in the brochure are very nice. :happy:

Many thanks @Aniv for your help. :thumbs:

Been away a while and missed this one - gutted - but damn those are some nice in hand pics

Do manta or collectong relist any spares like they have in the past? (Lucky to score DP2 and IB that way)

Last edited:
Reactions: jaws finatic