Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. ?) [Hong Kong]

Feb 21, 2019
GRAND LINE
Hey fellas,
I know it's not the appropriate thread for this but couldn't find the right one, so my question is :
Is there a premium retailer that is planning to do Django Unchained, The man with the iron fists and Once upon a time in hollywood ( and even new designs for the others who has been made so far ) ?
thanks

Hey fellas,
I know it's not the appropriate thread for this but couldn't find the right one, so my question is :
Is there a premium retailer that is planning to do Django Unchained, The man with the iron fists and Once upon a time in hollywood ( and even new designs for the others who has been made so far ) ?
thanks
Well this is a premium for OUATIH so there’s that.

no premium for Django yet unless we’re talking Reel Synergy which is out of reach.
As for man w iron fists should just look for SteelBook release and call it a day as don’t think anyone will full slip that up etc or even be done again in steel. FYI

Feb 21, 2019
GRAND LINE
Well this is a premium for OUATIH so there’s that.

no premium for Django yet unless we’re talking Reel Synergy which is out of reach.
As for man w iron fists should just look for SteelBook release and call it a day as don’t think anyone will full slip that up etc or even be done again in steel. FYI
Thanks mate
I was considering buyng TMWIF but was wondering if i should wait for a better release.. i think i will do the same with Django (or should i wait ?? That's the Q)
And i forgot that this is thread is about the Manta release :D lol

Thanks mate
I was considering buyng TMWIF but was wondering if i should wait for a better release.. i think i will do the same with Django (or should i wait ?? That's the Q)
And i forgot that this is thread is about the Manta release :D lol
I'd get TMWIF as whats on the market will be the best for years if not EVER.

Django, wait. Or jsut get a steel you like. THere are some nice budget steels for it.

OUATIH all the releases will get posted here as announced and the Manta should be amazing but its going to be a while.

• Friendly
Reactions: Mararagan
Feb 21, 2019
GRAND LINE
I'd get TMWIF as whats on the market will be the best for years if not EVER.

Django, wait. Or jsut get a steel you like. THere are some nice budget steels for it.

OUATIH all the releases will get posted here as announced and the Manta should be amazing but its going to be a while.
I just bought the zavvi release for TMWIF and yesterday i bought the kimchi release for the h8ful eight and the nova edition for kill bill 2 as i wanted a premium edition for my Tarantino collection. And now, i'm looking for a nova edition of the first kill bill (finger crossed ) and i think i will wait a bit to see if somebody will pick up Django

Reactions: raspor

Ehsan

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2019
Hi guys... Whilst it will be a while for OUATIH Manta, there is a collector's edition available from Amazon USA is actually quite nice
I received my edition from HMV yesterday, it's the same edition released in many countries

So I guess it's not a premium release from the major players we are used to, it is still a very well presented set (no steelbook, but the artwork and the extras / goodies that come with makes this quite decent)