Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 27) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: July 10, 2020
Purchase links: One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip (Pre-order on May 29 at 8 PM, Hong Kong time UTC +8) - Check your local timings HERE
Price: $149.97 (One Click) - $45.99 (Individual Editions)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".

Box (400 Units, Numbered 1-40): Front Cover Designed by "Tony Stella" at www.tony-stella.com. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating
Full Slip (900 Units, Numbered 1-900): Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating
Lenticular Full Slip (800 Units, Numbered 1-800): 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Double Lenticular Full Slip (900 Units, Numbered 1-900): 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Chinese O-Ring Cover.

OUTH_overall_OC_5000x.pngOUTH_overall_DLS_5000x.pngOUTH_Overall_LS_5000x.pngOUTH_Overall_FS_5000x.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey fellas,
I know it's not the appropriate thread for this but couldn't find the right one, so my question is :
Is there a premium retailer that is planning to do Django Unchained, The man with the iron fists and Once upon a time in hollywood ( and even new designs for the others who has been made so far ) ?
thanks

Hey fellas,
I know it's not the appropriate thread for this but couldn't find the right one, so my question is :
Is there a premium retailer that is planning to do Django Unchained, The man with the iron fists and Once upon a time in hollywood ( and even new designs for the others who has been made so far ) ?
thanks
Well this is a premium for OUATIH so there’s that.

no premium for Django yet unless we’re talking Reel Synergy which is out of reach.
As for man w iron fists should just look for SteelBook release and call it a day as don’t think anyone will full slip that up etc or even be done again in steel. FYI

Well this is a premium for OUATIH so there’s that.

no premium for Django yet unless we’re talking Reel Synergy which is out of reach.
As for man w iron fists should just look for SteelBook release and call it a day as don’t think anyone will full slip that up etc or even be done again in steel. FYI
Thanks mate
I was considering buyng TMWIF but was wondering if i should wait for a better release.. i think i will do the same with Django (or should i wait ?? That's the Q)
And i forgot that this is thread is about the Manta release :D lol

Thanks mate
I was considering buyng TMWIF but was wondering if i should wait for a better release.. i think i will do the same with Django (or should i wait ?? That's the Q)
And i forgot that this is thread is about the Manta release :D lol
I'd get TMWIF as whats on the market will be the best for years if not EVER.

Django, wait. Or jsut get a steel you like. THere are some nice budget steels for it.

OUATIH all the releases will get posted here as announced and the Manta should be amazing but its going to be a while.

• Friendly
Reactions: Mararagan
I'd get TMWIF as whats on the market will be the best for years if not EVER.

Django, wait. Or jsut get a steel you like. THere are some nice budget steels for it.

OUATIH all the releases will get posted here as announced and the Manta should be amazing but its going to be a while.
I just bought the zavvi release for TMWIF and yesterday i bought the kimchi release for the h8ful eight and the nova edition for kill bill 2 as i wanted a premium edition for my Tarantino collection. And now, i'm looking for a nova edition of the first kill bill (finger crossed ) and i think i will wait a bit to see if somebody will pick up Django

Reactions: raspor
Hi guys... Whilst it will be a while for OUATIH Manta, there is a collector's edition available from Amazon USA is actually quite nice
I received my edition from HMV yesterday, it's the same edition released in many countries

So I guess it's not a premium release from the major players we are used to, it is still a very well presented set (no steelbook, but the artwork and the extras / goodies that come with makes this quite decent)

Hello everyone! This is John from Manta Lab. I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying year 2020 so far.

I am here to make a short notice about our company changes in 2020. Last year, our Warner Home Video partner has exited the industry and without the licensee in our territory, we have bid to become the licensee for WHV and after months of selection process, our company was selected as a new licensee. Because of this, we've been working mostly on Warner Home Video releases (These releases have strict deadlines) and couldn't spend a lot of time on creating exclusives. We've been working on few releases including Joker, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood and Scarface so I hope they will be released soon.

Because we've become the licensee of WHV, we have decided to move the sales / customer service part of our Exclusive products to another company to streamline our operation.We are working on the details at the moment with the company which will be handling our products. There will be some changes to our website and our social media in coming weeks but we will keep our support mail open to handle all orders up to US and to keep a channel to get our customers feedback on our products.

Due to many external factors affecting our business, we've been moving a little slow but we hope things will turn out for the best in 2020 for us.

Lastly, I want to thank all of our customers who have supported the brand and our products for past 4 years. Without you guys, our company and I couldn't have lasted 4 years. Thank you all and if you have any comments, questions or simple hello to us, don't hesitate to email us.

Thank you!

Best regards,
John
From FB. Interesting part in bold

Very mediocre film. Women were thin cartoon characters who started shaking their butt when ever music started to play. Too much empty film like mr Pitt driving around the town. MEH.

• Wow
Reactions: StifflersDad
I was just discussing these infos with my friends. Does that mean that they're working on those titles as the WB retailer for their zone or that a good ol' fashioned Manta Exclusive (even if released by John's friend) is on its way? It's unclear...

I was just discussing these infos with my friends. Does that mean that they're working on those titles as the WB retailer for their zone or that a good ol' fashioned Manta Exclusive (even if released by John's friend) is on its way? It's unclear...
Guys ... these titles have been announced since September. Don't act like this comes as news to you.

Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
Guys ... these titles have been announced since September. Don't act like this comes as news to you.
Ofc they were already announced but then Manta Lab changed its role in the industry and everything was kinda frozen. I'm glad those titles are still alive ;)

Reactions: BluSteel2012