Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
4.14 star(s) Rating: 4.14/5 7 Votes
Title: Once Upon a Time in Hollywood - In theaters July 26, 2019

Genre: Crime, Drama, Thriller

Director: Quentin Tarantino

Cast: Leonardo Di Caprio, Brad Pitt, Margot Robbie and more!

Release: 2019-07-26

Plot: A story that takes place in Los Angeles in 1969, at the height of hippy Hollywood. The two lead characters are Rick Dalton, former star of a western TV series, and his longtime stunt double Cliff Booth. Both are struggling to make it in a Hollywood they don’t recognize anymore. But Rick has a very famous next-door neighbor…Sharon Tate.

uu9pmDP.gif
uu9pmDP

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
This might be the worst Tarantino poster ever released. Usually posters for his films are great. this one is horrible.

This might be the worst Tarantino poster ever released. Usually posters for his films are great. this one is horrible.
It actually "leaked" in a background shot some time ago, but I was convinced it was fake due to how bad it looked. (n)

D1iXkXkV4AYUE-J.jpg

I'm looking forward to this, though Pitt's mugging is getting tiresome, feel like he's playing variants of the same schtick for a while now. Hopefully it's just the trailer.

I'm looking forward to this, though Pitt's mugging is getting tiresome, feel like he's playing variants of the same schtick for a while now. Hopefully it's just the trailer.
Hmm yeah, I noticed that too... in the trailer he basically just reminded me of a 60s/70s Aldo. Although knowing QT both characters are probably related anyway, so it would make sense I guess lol.