One Big Lot For Sale

Feb 13, 2009
Massachusetts
37 Blu Rays, 3 Games for 492.00 Shipped To The Lower 48 states Thats around $12 a blu ray when adding in the PS3 games...I take paypal. all are in mint condition..maybe 1 or 2 has a fingerprint...but none have scratches at all. I dont care if people buy them and re sell them lol. Most of the movies were not even watched although opened. If you PM me i am notified directly on my blackberry so i will respond within 2 min if i can...i will also sell these as "mini lots" so you can choose 5 or more titles. and i will send you prices based on the movies you choose. thanks
Mini lots will be shipped media mail because prices are way to much for shippin a bunch of movies.

a few movies are pending waiting on a PM. but people who buy more are will have priority.

NBA 2K8-15$
MLB 08 The Show-20$
GTA IV-30$

Alien vs. Predator and Aliens vs. Predator Requiem Boxset
American Psycho (Brand New, Sealed)
American Gangster
Big Fish
Blazing Saddles
Commando
Con Air
Cloverfield
The Condemned
Crank
Crimson Tide
Deja Vu
Dogma
Donnie Brasco
Edward Scissorhands
Four Brothers
I Am Legend
I, Robot
Identity (Sealed)
Invincible
Iron Man
Lady in the Water
Live Free or Die Hard
Meet the Spartans
No Country for Old Men
Pearl Harbor
Planet of The Apes-Mark Wahlberg
Rambo 1-3 Boxset (Sealed)
Rent (Sealed)
The Rock
Spider-Man 3 PS3
Stealth
Tears of the Sun
Twister

It goes to $420 before i retracted.. I used a diff account, that I use to bump stuff up, as I accidentally used my real account last time, so the bid retractions I could care less about. Just keep telling me when people bid. And I'll keep driving it.

ok well im off to work till like 5 min before the auction ends. but ill be on the blackberry. i would like this to go for like 500.00 dont know if it will...i wanna get these guys in a bidding war. anyone else gonna help besides cali lol. jesus

Ill check it out before I leave work today and make a bid if necessary ... unless u want me to make it $450 now.

Wreck when u said "now" did u mean 3 hours later lol. I think it would be better to raise it now so they can "swoop" in for the win. Better than bid to much at the end and one of us wins. Ya naaaawww meannnn

yeah its me ... like I said, I been an ebay member for like 10 yrs + ... hence the OLD SCHOOL name lol ... foley-fanatic ... I used to be obcessed with Mick Foley aka Cactus Jack aka Mankind! :D