One Big Lot For Sale

Feb 13, 2009
Massachusetts
37 Blu Rays, 3 Games for 492.00 Shipped To The Lower 48 states Thats around $12 a blu ray when adding in the PS3 games...I take paypal. all are in mint condition..maybe 1 or 2 has a fingerprint...but none have scratches at all. I dont care if people buy them and re sell them lol. Most of the movies were not even watched although opened. If you PM me i am notified directly on my blackberry so i will respond within 2 min if i can...i will also sell these as "mini lots" so you can choose 5 or more titles. and i will send you prices based on the movies you choose. thanks
Mini lots will be shipped media mail because prices are way to much for shippin a bunch of movies.

a few movies are pending waiting on a PM. but people who buy more are will have priority.

NBA 2K8-15$
MLB 08 The Show-20$
GTA IV-30$

Alien vs. Predator and Aliens vs. Predator Requiem Boxset
American Psycho (Brand New, Sealed)
American Gangster
Big Fish
Blazing Saddles
Commando
Con Air
Cloverfield
The Condemned
Crank
Crimson Tide
Deja Vu
Dogma
Donnie Brasco
Edward Scissorhands
Four Brothers
I Am Legend
I, Robot
Identity (Sealed)
Invincible
Iron Man
Lady in the Water
Live Free or Die Hard
Meet the Spartans
No Country for Old Men
Pearl Harbor
Planet of The Apes-Mark Wahlberg
Rambo 1-3 Boxset (Sealed)
Rent (Sealed)
The Rock
Spider-Man 3 PS3
Stealth
Tears of the Sun
Twister

i dont have an account or anything..how much would it sell on ebay? could some one list it for me?

No idea, some lots go big, for crappy titles, sometimes they don't go for much, but your price is about right...

The lowest I would go with it is $420... Problem with lots, is you usually get ones you already have..

eh, it'll cost you to list it and cost you when it sells...

ebay fees aren't that bad, I wonder what its like on something this big though, I would start bidding at $200, most people don't do a buy it now, but I would do it for $500...

I like ebay ever since I've started selling, I always get more than what I anticipate. NCAA Football - $35, MLB 08 (1 week before release) $21.50, plus you can cover your shipping costs.

ebay charges very little I think its like 2.5% of the sales and like less than a dollar for the listing. Make sure you set your reserve that way if they bidding doesn't reach a desirable amount it won't sell.

Dont put a reserve, they piss people off since they dont know the reserve and wont bid

instead, you just tell a friend to bid it up and win and u just both leave each other positive feedback as if the transaction actually went down and list again.

I've been an ebay member over 10 years! Since their first or 2nd year in existance!

I sold something for 1,000 for my work a few months back and charges came out to like $60 or something .. there are diff percentages actually per category... esp with machinery, cars, tractors big things of that nature.

Dont put a reserve, they piss people off since they dont know the reserve and wont bid

instead, you just tell a friend to bid it up and win and u just both leave each other positive feedback as if the transaction actually went down and list again.

I've been an ebay member over 10 years! Since their first or 2nd year in existance!

I sold something for 1,000 for my work a few months back and charges came out to like $60 or something .. there are diff percentages actually per category... esp with machinery, cars, tractors big things of that nature.

Lol, I did that on MLB 08 the show. Someone bid, I made a 2nd account and drove up the price. then some guy bid on top of that even higher, but I drove it to the price I wanted it at, and let ebay do the rest.

no offense, but I doubt they sell with such a high asking price ... Im a super experienced ebay seller... good luck however ... hit me about buying a few if they dont. :D

if u got a bid on it, then dont worry, and leave as is ... if u want the price higher when closer to auction end just hit me up and I can do the "bumpy" to it lol.

if u got a bid on it, then dont worry, and leave as is ... if u want the price higher when closer to auction end just hit me up and I can do the "bumpy" to it lol.

just don't bump it too high. lol.. Though I wouldn't have put the starting bid so high...