Slipbox One Cut of the Dead (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Exclusive #58) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: January 20 January 30, 2020
Purchase link: Plain Archive (Pre-order December 13 at 4 PM Korea time)
Price: $37.89

BD_f73d883b-32ac-4d30-a22b-4fbad62a6b04_400x.jpg BD_21e36b07-b41f-4681-9600-a8bfceddb7ff_2048x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Any idea if this will have English subs?
Good point since the PA DVD doesn't. Imagine it'll be another Japanese flick that doesn't get any english support with this release either. Prove me wrong PA. :naughty:
Yeah that's what I thought too as there's been several Japanese releases without English subtitles, but according to PA's reply on Instagram "Main feature will support English subs. "

Yeah that's what I thought too as there's been several Japanese releases without English subtitles, but according to PA's reply on Instagram "Main feature will support English subs. "

Awesome! I really wanted to get the German digibook, but it wasn't English friendly unfortunately, so this will do nicely. :D

Looks great! Hopefully it's still available in the New Year though, as I really can't afford it right now. :ohno:

Ugh!! I just bought the UK release and I'm seriously thinking of double-dipping for this one... the extras look pretty fun and I'd love the superior packaging, the UK blu is so barebones. One of my favourites I've seen this year so I'll probably go for it.

Ugh!! I just bought the UK release and I'm seriously thinking of double-dipping for this one... the extras look pretty fun and I'd love the superior packaging, the UK blu is so barebones. One of my favourites I've seen this year so I'll probably go for it.
Third window not long ago announced another run (500) of the UK Limited edition

Reactions: Punker76
The third window Limited edition was the opposite of barebones when released

Oh, man, I didn't even know that existed - I'm pretty sure I just have the regular one-disc version. And now I see that Germany's released 2 digibook special editions too, but I think I'll go for the Korean one since I like my Plain releases. I definitely jumped on buying too quickly right after I saw the movie haha.

Oh, man, I didn't even know that existed - I'm pretty sure I just have the regular one-disc version. And now I see that Germany's released 2 digibook special editions too, but I think I'll go for the Korean one since I like my Plain releases. I definitely jumped on buying too quickly right after I saw the movie haha.

Good choice. Plain Archive needs to be supported.

If some of you are not aware all Third Window Films releases are distributed by Arrow Films since March 1st 2018

Extras Disc is in the Limited Edition release from Third Window Films
Third Window Films release the Extras has English Subtitles

Plain Archive release only the film has English Subtitles but not the extras