Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
81o0lU5JfLL._AA1500_.jpg

ORDER HERE

Price: ¥ 5,890 Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping Details
OFF: ¥ 4,190 (42%)
In Stock 1 point. Availability This product, for High Quality media is sold, Amazon shipment will. Please check the link of the exhibitor about returns. I Gift-wrap available

Cast: Nile James Horan , Zane Javu~addo Malik , Liam James Payne , Harry Edward Styles , Louis William Tomlinson
Director: Morgan Spurlock
Format: Color, Dolby, Limited Edition, Widescreen
Language: English
Subtitles: Japanese
Region Code: Region Free (Worldwide Common)
Screen Size: 1.78:1
Number of Discs: 4
Studio: Sony Pictures Entertainment
DVD Release Date: 2014/02/12
Time: 488 minutes

Google Translate:
Contents introduction
Boy of five who played popular audition program in the UK "X Factor" is, formed a group found in the Simon Cowell of the music producer.
Documentary debut since 2011, was closing in on the real face of the United Kingdom Boys group that spawned enthusiastic fans around the world of "one-Dairekushon".

Boy who grew up in a home is very ordinary, draw in the words of members themselves and live video of the force, the trajectory leading up to a successful performance at the O2 Arena London.
Not only reflects a sense of reality to a lot of hot air and spectators of stage performance, and other behind-the-scenes stage of the World Tour, an interview that was closing in on the real intention of the members also included.
Leave a masterpiece name in music entertainment film history of posterity!

★ from tour monster album won the first place charts in countries work ★ worldwide 37 reflects without having to cover up the "now" of supergroup <ONE DIRECTION> you are the world's best-selling of the "TAKE ME HOME", LONDON O2 when you promotion came to Japan in January live picture full ★ 2013 years in the arena, members every single person who enjoyed tremendous success at the age of 20 full ★ some Ku talk under the figure of other members while you enjoy the Japanese "friendship" "family" and "thought to the fan", Blu-ray IN 3D and ★ Blu-ray gives the "excitement" and "sympathy" to all that you see, including the long version that you have added a total of 14 minutes this volume and live video to the theatrical release version ★ about 40 minutes, the video clip a big hit single and the real face of the member you want to see still about 51 minutes of "BEST SONG EVER" is as full ★ Limited privilege DVD, DVD Blu-ray IN 3D and Blu-ray November 3, 2013 on November 27 referred to as the "album of the best ever 1D" will be released "MIDNIGHT MEMORIES" buy: fan event held on: full inclusion ★ CD & DVD / BD W purchase campaign to "The 1Derland THIS IS US" when the target person has purchased DVD / BD movie "One Dairekushon THIS IS US",
If you send and put it on the application postcard which is enclosed in DVD / BD package the entry ticket which is enclosed in CD approval, "ONE DIRECTION THIS IS US DVD / BD unpublished video" DVD hits what!

※ 11 May 3, fan events Limited privilege DVD · · · 2013 years: the complete recording of the "The 1Derland THIS IS US"
● THIS IS THE BOX · · · 4-Disc Blu-ray ... IN 3D <Long version & theatrical release> Blu-ray <Long version & theatrical release>, DVD <theatrical release version>, bonus DVD
※ (about 51 minutes each disk meter) Blu-ray, Blu-ray IN 3D cell Video Awards
● fishing of Liam and Harry homecoming homecoming ● ● ● zein homecoming homecoming Nile ● ● Louis homecoming of Liam Harry (long scene)
● 1D This is Us (long scene)
● The ● 1D family before-the-show ● Music Video: recording ★ Up All Night ★ · · · Blu-ray, Blu-ray IN 3D only have to sit still Best Song Ever ★ celebration, Japan debut ★!

※ DVD Video Awards (a total of about 40 minutes)
● fishing of Liam and Harry homecoming homecoming ● ● ● zein homecoming homecoming Nile ● ● Louis homecoming of Liam Harry (long scene)
● 1D This is Us (long scene)
● ● 1D family before-the-show ● Music Video: Best Song Ever

I'm pretty sure I'll piss off a lot of Ninjas by making this thread. :scat:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rand
Not an excuse, just stating a fact. I am always a dad first and since the question of who pre-ordered was posted to the open community, I answered as a matter of fact - I pre-ordered it. No reason was needed so no need to send the voucher.

If folks like pictures of this, it is coming in July with steelbooks I pre-ordered at the same time. And yes I also have the 3D lenticular slipcover too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lordpercy
Not an excuse, just stating a fact. I am always a dad first and since the question of who pre-ordered was posted to the open community, I answered as a matter of fact - I pre-ordered it. No reason was needed so no need to send the voucher.

If folks like pictures of this, it is coming in July with steelbooks I pre-ordered at the same time. And yes I also have the 3D lenticular slipcover too.

My sincere apologies. I mistakenly thought that you were engaging with 'banter'.

Reactions: ash333
I'm with Ash333 on this - I've ordered this for my daughter. Looks a nice set and something she wouldn't be able to get anywhere else and, hopefully she love it

Hell, yesterday, I scoured shops during Record Shop Day looking for the vinyl copy of One Direction's Midnite Memories

Reactions: ash333
Amazon JP surprised us with a standalone delivery of this today and caught me off-guard. My daughter signed for it and it blew her away (it was supposed to come in July as part of her graduation gifts). She loved it. Pictures will come later but this one is numbered (out of 10,000) on the very well crafted display holder of the 35MM film strip of 4 cells. It is a very nice set for 1D fans.

Reactions: Lordpercy