Only God Forgives (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Only God Forgives - Steelbook (Limitierte 3 Disc Collector's Edition)

Release date : 16.1.2014
Price : 19,99€
Buy Link : Amazon DE

Only_DE.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
of course they include different extras to the german editions, 1 with the NWR documentary, and now the second one, to make the people double dip.
but not with me, i was able to resist ordering any edition of this movie. 80% of people that have seen the film say it's rubbish anyway.
the only movies by refn i've seen are the first part of "pusher" and "drive", and i thought both were great, so i might buy it when i can get it for cheap some time.

the steelbook here itself might look excellent when the whole dragon gets embossed.

of course they include different extras to the german editions, 1 with the NWR documentary, and now the second one, to make the people double dip.
but not with me, i was able to resist ordering any edition of this movie. 80% of people that have seen the film say it's rubbish anyway.
the only movies by refn i've seen are the first part of "pusher" and "drive", and i thought both were great, so i might buy it when i can get it for cheap some time.

the steelbook here itself might look excellent when the whole dragon gets embossed.

It's actually a very good movie IMO. It's not for everyone though, it's quite slow moving but visually it looks fantastic.

Reactions: severo and flateric
Neither are good tbh, I will stick with my Zavvi for now.

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

It's actually a very good movie IMO. It's not for everyone though, it's quite slow moving but visually it looks fantastic.

I agree, this movie was fantastic on the big screen.

Interesting. Will wait for actual pics or a price drop on the Zavvi one. Whichever comes first!! :p

If that devil logo on the front of the German one is debossed (like the German Kick Ass 2) and it has a plain back, then I think this might be a sleeper.

Reactions: The High Roller