Only Lovers Left Alive (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.10) [Korea]

Which do you prefer?

• Type A

• Type B

Results are only viewable after voting.

severo

Premium Supporter
Jul 4, 2013
Vienna / Austria
Release date: 5th June (pre-order May 9, 2015 @ 2PM Korea time)
Price: $33.50 (individual editions) - $65 (dual pack)
Purchase links: Dual Pack (Sold out) - Design A (Sold out) - Design B (Sold out)

Use http://www.worldtimebuddy.com to find out the corresponding time in your area if it's not listed below.

a.jpg b.jpg
unnamed.png

Slipcase:
olla-1.jpg

Keepcase:
1.jpg 2.jpg

infos (translated with google):
">[Release Preview] PA010 <only the loved ones survive>'Plain' and 'art Service Co., Ltd., the two companies have agreed to jointly launch the next few amenities diversity Blu-ray movies on Blu-ray via a content partnership production. (※ these works are basically incorporated into the 'plane Archive for the' line-up.)(짐 자무쉬, 2013)는 영화 속에서 자신만의 매력으로 찬란히 빛을 발하는 배우들에게 꾸준히 주목해온 일련의 플레인 아카이브 시리즈 작품">The first work plane and serves as an archive numbering 10 <The only loved ones survive "(Jim Jarmusch, 2013) is a set of actors who have to constantly pay attention to brilliantly light emitted by the charm of their own work in the film plane Archive Series in the selection criteria that features a prominent work.의 블루레이">This time, one of the most distinctive film maker Jim Jarmusch, and in the mise-en-scène in a peculiar melancholy tammijeok Tilda Swinton, Tom Hiddleston smoke this movie unfold distinctive charm Blu-ray <only loved ones only survive> is expected to launch in May.If you see the caption of the main Hangul (detailed translation guide attached to the instructions for the correct translation) provide official translations for script received from filmmakers, for nothing but a selection of Blu-ray writer translation (not a simple modification of the existing subtitles) Full had commissioned a completely new translation of the metabolic finished the job, (more on DVD with items as soon as they become not) and dedicated to making the 50-minute documentary, 'Traveling at Night with Jim Jarmusch' also included the translation of the Hangul same author subtitles Checked.과 같이 A / B 타입 2종의 패키지로 출시 예정이며, 최종 디스크 스펙 및 패키지 구성물, 프리오더 스케줄 등 자세한 관련 정보는 4월 초에 추가 공지하겠습니다. ">And <Rust and Bone>, such as A / B type will be available in packages of two kinds, the final disc specification and package components, etc. For more information peuriohdeo schedule will be announced in early April added.

Last edited by a moderator:
Plain Archive just have an exceptional eye for great imagery that other companies seem to lack.

The back cover of type A is my favourite image from the film and i have this version on my office wall (this is the pre framed picture)

20140210_132930.jpg

I already have the steel but will definitely have to pick these up!

Future Release: PA 010 <Only Lovers Left Alive>

Plain and Art Service have announced partnership that would lead to Blu-ray releases under the brand Plain Archive.

The very first is Plain Archive No. 10, <Only Lovers Left Alive> by Jim Jarmusch. It shares our existing film selection rule of picking films featuring terrific actors.

The release date is May 2015. You’ll be able to witness a unique film driven by Tilda Swinton and Tom Hiddleston.

Just like <Rust and Bone>, there will be two Keep Case editions available for purchase: Type A and B. Additional information will be provided in early April.

* The Blu-ray logo on the front cover of Type B won’t appear in the final product.

Thank you

Best regards
PLAIN ARCHIVE

https://ko-kr.facebook.com/PlainArchive

Future Release: PA 010 <Only Lovers Left Alive>

Plain and Art Service have announced partnership that would lead to Blu-ray releases under the brand Plain Archive.

The very first is Plain Archive No. 10, <Only Lovers Left Alive> by Jim Jarmusch. It shares our existing film selection rule of picking films featuring terrific actors.

The release date is May 2015. You’ll be able to witness a unique film driven by Tilda Swinton and Tom Hiddleston.

Just like <Rust and Bone>, there will be two Keep Case editions available for purchase: Type A and B. Additional information will be provided in early April.

* The Blu-ray logo on the front cover of Type B won’t appear in the final product.

Thank you

Best regards
PLAIN ARCHIVE

https://ko-kr.facebook.com/PlainArchive
I found the Blu-ray logo already very funny placed....

;-)

Reactions: dan8885
I do like the UK steelbook, so this is one I'm happy to skip.

I do wonder where this puts Searching for Sugar Man and Holy Motors if this is due in May.

• Informative
Reactions: Bluprint