Only Yesterday (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

Mar 12, 2018
UK
Release date: September 28 October 12, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi - Amazon - HMV
Price: £18.99 (Zavvi) - £20 (Amazon) - £22.99 (HMV)

12594221-5104772270554365.jpg
12594221-2074772270612157.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How rediculous that we have to re-order the items when price drops and then cancel original order.
giving a penalty for ordering first and supporting them. i understand if the item was in stock and you ordered it and it shipped then they dropped price for future orders. But in this case its a pre-order for September.
Seems crazy to not just provide pre-order guarantee, i guess they count on people not realising and leaving original order.
I would never wait for the price drop as could go out of stock, but now that i know about this i will keep an eye on it.
Have already saved around $20 AUD in one day by doing a new order

Good morning, do you know if you are going to edit again the steelbook of My neighbor Totoro and howls moving castle? I only need those two but they are at a gold price in some places of sale. Thank you.

Good morning, do you know if you are going to edit again the steelbook of My neighbor Totoro and howls moving castle? I only need those two but they are at a gold price in some places of sale. Thank you.
It's down to the distributors and studios regarding re-releases. This site is only a forum and the products aren't actually for sale through here
But unfortunately I wouldn't count on it
There's no saying that it'll never happen but no way to say for sure either way

Reactions: Marcoanfelo
[QUOTE = "RavenGunner, publicación: 2328896, miembro: 29246"]
Todo depende de los distribuidores y estudios con respecto a los relanzamientos. Este sitio es solo un foro y los productos no están a la venta por aquí.
Pero desafortunadamente no contaría con eso
No se dice que nunca sucederá, pero no hay forma de decirlo de ninguna manera.
[/CITAR]
Thank you friend!!

Reactions: RavenGunner