kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Release date: May 19, 2020
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca :bestbuy:
Price: CDN $44.99

Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 8.48.09 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-04-02 at 8.48.18 AM.png

Last edited:
It comes out on Disney+ tomorrow (If you want to watch it before deciding to buy or not).

Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on how you look at it), don't have any streaming services. It should be fine. I have trust in these Disney / Pixar flicks.

Cheers!

Reactions: kaw
I'm currently practicing social distancing from COVID-19 and Best Buy Ontario Disney Dents.

I'm not practicing it any more, I'm doing it for real.

Fingers crossed mine comes from Richmond once again. Not sure what they do in Ontario to create those dents (though I haven't received a steelbook with one yet even from there), but understandably annoying.

Cheers!

Reactions: Stygian
If that's gonna be the world wide art then I'm OUT, who comes up with this cr**, its literally like they want to punish steelbook collectors these days by giving them worse art than the amaray, when the steel is supposed to feel like the deluxe edition. Sorry this is awful.

Reactions: Leafs17
Showing sold out already which is ridiculous. Like all Disney new releases this will most likely come back in stock on release day and then stick around forever just like all of the other Disney movies on Best Buy's site right now.

Showing sold out already which is ridiculous. Like all Disney new releases this will most likely come back in stock on release day and then stick around forever just like all of the other Disney movies on Best Buy's site right now.
That probably happens because people order a giant swathe of them, causing the early sellout and then return all but the least damaged one, meaning that now they have to sell the returned copies to 5 times as many people as those that actually kept one.

Now that this is available on Disney+ and considering it's just "ok", I'm truly wondering if I should keep my pre-order in… already have all the other Pixar… hum…. decision decision...

Now that this is available on Disney+ and considering it's just "ok", I'm truly wondering if I should keep my pre-order in… already have all the other Pixar… hum…. decision decision...

Just watched it on Disney+. Keeping my pre-order. It was a great movie and deserves to sit among the Pixar Steelbook collection.

Reactions: kaw
Just watched it on Disney+. Keeping my pre-order. It was a great movie and deserves to sit among the Pixar Steelbook collection.

I watched it last night and Loved it! It may not be one of the classic pixar films, but it has a ton of heart and I really enjoyed it.
I'm for sure keeping my pre-order and my fingers are crossed that it has some epic embossing on it.

Not too unusual that the mass produced Amaray gets the better art or even that the TBC art ends up on the Amaray rather than on the SteelBook:-
265574_medium.jpg
265464_medium.jpg