Onward (Blu-ray SteelBook) (SM Life Exclusive) [Korea]

CleverLoginName

Ordnung muss sein.
Premium Supporter
Feb 16, 2016
GER
Release date: August 26, 2020
Purchase links: Kimchi - Nova - WeET (Pre-order on August 12 at 2 PM, Korea time)
Price: $38.99 (Kimchi - Nova) - $39.99 (WeET)
Note: Includes a bonus disc

Onward (1).jpg

onward1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Been waiting for this, damn Disney+ still not having it available to stream due to their deal with Sky

Forgot there's no 4K in these releases though :(

FAC is on the way Tommy, keep that in mind if you're looking for a chance at 4k in a premium package. 4k hasn't been confirmed I don't think.
And having said that FAC hasn't yet done Maleficent 2 either, so it could be a while until they can compete with this one :bag:

Reactions: tommyh84
FAC is on the way Tommy, keep that in mind if you're looking for a chance at 4k in a premium package. 4k hasn't been confirmed I don't think.
And having said that FAC hasn't yet done Maleficent 2 either, so it could be a while until they can compete with this one :bag:

That I've been waiting for Ralph Breaks the Internet from FAC to make up for the lack of Blufans. Going by that trajectory Onward may make an appearance from FA in the year 2030 :LOL::rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: RMA and DMD4k
Very true LOL
I had forgotten about Ralph... it seems like their Disney titles are the ones that aren't moving as fast as other studios.

Never collected a slipcover release for the Pixars and won't start now even though it looks nice.
I want a nicer steelbook before I buy this or Toy Story 4.

Reactions: tono06
SM Life delivers. I predict some sick holofoil for this release. Tempted to get it but then I'd source all of their releases (I'm a completist) and my wallet (aka my wife) would kill me.

That WWA is dire, which is why I passed on Zavvis release; WEA would be nice, and STILL waiting on a Toy Story 4 release that matches the first three steelbooks (still not watched the film as I’m holding out for a better steelbook release than the dire release we got)

That WWA is dire, which is why I passed on Zavvis release; WEA would be nice, and STILL waiting on a Toy Story 4 release that matches the first three steelbooks (still not watched the film as I’m holding out for a better steelbook release than the dire release we got)
You haven't watched a film because...you don't like the packaging it comes in?

Reactions: RMA
SM Life = WWA. Nothing you can do about it.

The slip artwork will probably be the Fanatics SteelBook, if it gets a release. I’m on the fence. I’ll probably order this.

Are those stickers or magnets?

You haven't watched a film because...you don't like the packaging it comes in?
Yes. I didn't go to the cinema to watch it , and don’t have Disney Plus, so if I wanted to watch it my options would be to rent the film or buy it on blu ray and buy it a second time when a steelbook worth buying comes out. I’m happy waiting - I don’t NEED to watch it that much to warrant a double purchase.

Make sense?