Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hey HiDefNinja members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in the Batman: Bad Blood Blu-ray Steelbook from Target.

ALSO AVAILABLE AS A GIFT SET FROM AMAZON.CA - Please order from them as an alternative!
http://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01899PWKG/?tag=hidefnin0b-20

Pre-order cost is $?? per copy
Sales tax of 5.5% per copy ($?? with taxes)
You may incur an additional shipping charge from a different USA LOCATION TO ME.

You'll note that given the usual number of requests - members here in the USA may assist to source copies. The item cost remains the same but sales tax percentage and shipping cost to me might be included.

Due to the large amount of work for international group buys, including a few visits to the post office and packaging materials, the fee will be $4.00 per copy.

Paypal fees will be included in any invoice sent.

Limit of 2x copies per request.

Only mint or near mint & new STEELBOOK copies will be passed on to members here.

Additionally - these steelbooks usually come wrapped with cardboard slipcovers. I'll do my best to inspect them, but I cannot see underneath the plastic. I will not open an item for you to inspect prior to shipping. I cannot return items that are opened to Target.

"OCD" disclaimer. MANY copies from Target and the USA Scanavo factory may run into paint chips or things like that. If you are a collector that also expects a pristine and perfect steelbook, I do require that you alert me at the time of payment.

This includes any special requests!! With the volume that I PERSONALLY handle, I need to be aware of these special requests that you may have, PRIOR to shipping!

Thank you for keeping this in mind with any order you place with me.

Shipping options:
QUOTES are for 1 steelbook ONLY.

I will pack in the following manner - case will be bubble wrapped, in a heavier cardboard box.

Please note - with non-trackable shipping - you the buyer understand that I cannot verify it's delivery - as I leave the choice up to you, this is not my responsibility. Insurance can be purchased through a 3rd party if desired.

I will retain proof of shipping for each package.

All delivery times are ESTIMATES only. New quotes provided as necessary.

First Class International (Box) - with delivery confirm to most countries.

-delivery to most locations - 10 - 14 business days, but may take longer
France - $22.50 (can ship up to 3 for same price)
UK - $22.50 (can ship up to 3 for the same price)
Canada -> (TBD)

Insurance against loss or damage is $1.30 more up to $100 worth of coverage and is included in every invoice.

(note that shipping for THREE copies cost $22.50 before insurance costs).

Requesting list (remember, you can ask to HOLD your items up to 30 days with other releases, and I will be happy to consolidate your orders!) - NO BACKING OUT, if you request an item, you will be held to that request!

1) France - @Hooltra x1 *combine with Snow White
2) UK @Pattman06 x1 *Shipped
3) UK @viper0210 x1 *include Mad Max MB
4) UK @Danzigg1979 x1 *HOLD
5) Finland @Ranavalone x1 *include F4 and LWH
6) UK @jitstark x1 *slip
7) Brazil @Polak x1 *combine with digibooks
8) Germany @eLviS1987 x1 *combine with Res Dogs
9) UK @twiz6469 x1 *Shipped
10) Australia @Futurhythm x1 *combine with Snow White
11) UK @Simon1976uk x1 *Shipped
12) USA @a1helios x1 *combine with Gods & Monsters
13) UK @kaneo911 x1
14) USA @nafosb x1 helped by @capricornio34232
15) USA @SixSpeedSamurai x1 helped by @mllNY
16) USA @bigballas01 x1 helped by @frankfish44

Last edited:
Reactions: Ranavalone
Hi Andy,

I am out of the country and will not be able to pick this up. Can you please help me here.

-Surya

I just saw in another forum that per the Target ad for next week, the price will be $16.99 (+ tax) for the Steelbook. No confirmation, however, that this will be also available with a figurine.

Reactions: apsmith21
They had maybe 8 amaray copies and only 3 of the Deluxe Edition. This was straight out of the box.

This might also be a situation where they get the steelbooks later at some stores, but without a unique DPCI, it's going to be hard to track these down...

Can I get a total price for one to the US with regular shipping cause if the price is right I wanna get it

Well the price would vary by state, since sales tax is different. Since other members here are helping, and they live all across the USA, it's a bit tough to get an exact price.

If they were willing to ship direct to you, that's around $4.00 to ship first class, and that doesn't include a box or packing supplies cost.

If you're looking to get one for your collection, that's one thing but if you're looking for the "lowest price" then I would suggest looking elsewhere.

No worries either way, just saying up front. I personally won't eat the cost of box, etc

Well the price would vary by state, since sales tax is different. Since other members here are helping, and they live all across the USA, it's a bit tough to get an exact price.

If they were willing to ship direct to you, that's around $4.00 to ship first class, and that doesn't include a box or packing supplies cost.

If you're looking to get one for your collection, that's one thing but if you're looking for the "lowest price" then I would suggest looking elsewhere.

No worries either way, just saying up front. I personally won't eat the cost of box, etc
So how much would u sell it for?

So how much would u sell it for?

Well, like I said, people here just send to me for international members, and would have to be willing to ship to you direct to avoid the
them -> me -> you shipping costs.

But it's always sold at cost here on HDN, in addition to paypal, and that sort of thing. I would think it would cost around $25 if you can get it shipped direct.

That's a guess though, could be more. Could be less.

I grabbed all they had

Attachments

• DSCN1980.JPG
    DSCN1980.JPG
    233.7 KB · Views: 122
Status
Not open for further replies.