apsmith21

[OPEN] Deadpool 4K UHD Target Exclusive

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
apsmith21 submitted a new resource:

[OPEN] Deadpool 4K UHD Target Exclusive - Likely will be a slipcover with a booklet

Hey members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in the Solo: A Star Wars Story 4K UHD Blu-ray Digipack from Target

Pre-order cost is currently $27.99 EACH

Sales tax of 6% per copy
HDN fee of 7.5%

Original links -
https://www.target.com/p/deadpool-2-target-exclusive-4k-uhd/-/A-53634060

I will do my best to match any price drop from Target. Depending on the demand of this title, it might be troublesome if the price drop is in store only...

Read more about this resource...

@apsmith21

just noticed the Group Buy for Deadpool 2 Target Exclusive 4K UHD, but I cannot access the link since I am from Canada.

Pictures for the Target exclusive in the Group buy is for the Blu-ray edition, I assume this was an oversight and it is the UHD that should be there ? This one below ?

Deadpool 2 Target Exclusive 4K Book.jpg

@apsmith21

just noticed the Group Buy for Deadpool 2 Target Exclusive 4K UHD, but I cannot access the link since I am from Canada.

Pictures for the Target exclusive in the Group buy is for the Blu-ray edition, I assume this was an oversight and it is the UHD that should be there ? This one below ?

View attachment 385234

Correct, it should be the 4K picture.

You should be able to purchase from my group buy, I didn't put any restrictions in.

Reactions: Actarus