[OPEN] Group Buy: Cinderella Trilogy and Sword In The Stone Premium Sets

CyberAthlete

Premium Supporter
Dec 12, 2011
Chicago, IL
I will not entertain requests for any other Disney titles since I have reached my quota on those. Sorry.

My feedback references:

BD Forum

eBay

Hi All,
Price (includes paypal fees and Disney Shipping costs to me):
$37 Cinderella This promotional price is no longer available. Disney removed the promotion last night (Oct. 29). I am putting this item on hold at the moment. Will need to see if Disney will bring this promotional price back.

cinderellatrilogy.jpg

$42 Sword in the stone This promotional price is no longer available. Disney removed the promotion last night (Oct. 29).
swordinthestoneset.jpg

Shipping: varies. Will finalize once i receive the package and have it weighed out at the post office. Also some may have more than 1 package on order so I won't know the exact cost until I get the materials/boxes/shipping quotes.

The following shipping costs are for a single box. Costs for two titles in same shipment should not be much more for USA, and maybe 50% more for international (make sense?):

Shipping costs:
(includes $3 for box + $2 for packaging material)

1st Class Mail(international first class doesn't come with insurance or package tracking. US shipping will ship via media mail and include package tracking)
Australia: $30.65
Canada: $18.60
UK: $30.65
Norway: $30.65
China: $30.65
Mexico: $23.87
USA (media mail with package tracking): $4.00

Priority Mail (Comes with insurance)
Australia: $51.00
Canada: $36.45
UK: $53.45
Norway: $51.30
China: $51.75
Mexico: $43.80
USA (with package tracking): $12.00

Please note $5 for shipping materials + box is mandatory since I have to buy individual boxes for each shipment and I will use lots of bubble wrap to secure your items.

Timing: please note Disney movie club purchases take 7-10 days to get delivered. Which means if i place an order on Monday, Ill expect to see it at home the Thursday after (10 days out).

I will ship them out to within 48-72 hours of me receiving them or as discussed with buyer.

Strict Limit of 1 copy per individual.

Sword In The Stone DVD package (no blu-ray)
1. Torrance (Italy) Ordered
2. Il Furiano (Italy) Ordered

Cinderella Trilogy On Hold.

Last edited: