apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
apsmith21 submitted a new resource:

[OPEN] Hocus Pocus Blu-ray Steelbook - Best Buy exclusive

Hey members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in Hocus Pocus Blu-ray steelbook from Best Buy!

Pre-order cost is currently $29.99 EACH

Sales tax of 6% per copy
HDN fee of 7.5%

Original links -
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/hocus-...y-only--best-buy-1993/6261318.p?skuId=6261318

I will do my best to match any price drop from Best Buy. Depending on the demand of this title, it might be...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: xixhd
I saw the price dropped for this steelbook to $12.99 on the Best Buy site. If we purchased it from here at $29.99, does the price drop also apply for us? Or how does something like that work? This is my first pre-order/purchase from here so sorry if it's a stupid question.

apsmith21 updated [OPEN] Hocus Pocus Blu-ray Steelbook with a new update entry:

Status Update

hi everyone, just a quick update about this group buy from what I've been seeing from Best Buy.

Most stores only stocked 2 copies of this release. My orders were with the website, and had been placed a while back.

I only have a few copies in hand right now, certainly not enough for everyone that has purchased one based on the quantity I ordered from Best Buy and the quantity ordered
from me.

However, given it was a Sunday release day, Best Buy often messes this up, so while I'm...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@apsmith21 I know it may not be possible, but IF you can get more copies, I would be interested in one each of Hocus Pocus and Nightmare....please PM me if you get it. Thanks.

Only just saw the restock updates....think I missed out again.
IF you end up with a spare, could you let me know. I’ll take it off your hands whatever the end cot/postage,
Finally have the funds for this one and after seeing the UK artwork, would prefer this.
Left it late I know. Sorry and thanks for the GB regardless of if you can help :)

Only just saw the restock updates....think I missed out again.
IF you end up with a spare, could you let me know. I’ll take it off your hands whatever the end cot/postage,
Finally have the funds for this one and after seeing the UK artwork, would prefer this.
Left it late I know. Sorry and thanks for the GB regardless of if you can help :)

So I've ordered a number more of them, as many as I could get. Best Buy has raised the price a couple of dollars, but I think everyone that's still
waiting hopefully is OK with that.

There was a delay on Best Buy's end, so a few are in transit now and some others are in the process of shipping.

I'm going to do one big stock update when all in hand (maybe 8 more copies, depending) and hopefully everyone has a good chance
of getting one. Will be limited to one per member.

If anyone else is looking, give me a tag and I'll include you in my stock update when it's made.

Reactions: yeslek
Just need to make sure shipping to me will not cost twice the steelbook otherwise its too much

Shipping from the US to other countries is expensive. Roughly $23 plus supplies for 1-3 steelbooks. Most either find partners to split the cost ( with GB host approval ) or combine with other future purchases ( also with GB host approval )

• Helpful Post
Reactions: apsmith21
Shipping from the US to other countries is expensive. Roughly $23 plus supplies for 1-3 steelbooks. Most either find partners to split the cost ( with GB host approval ) or combine with other future purchases ( also with GB host approval )

Shipping costs is terrible :( was hoping if it was possible to get it shipped cheapest rate but don’t think anyone of hosts would accept that :/