apsmith21

[OPEN] John Wick 1 & 2 4K UHD Steelbook Group Buy

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
apsmith21 submitted a new group buy:

John Wick 1 & 2 4K UHD Steelbook Group BUy - John Wick double steelbook exclusive from Best Buy

Hey members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in the John Wick 1 & 2 Steelbook from Best Buy

Artwork from Best Buy -

jw1-jpg.342885

Pre-order cost is currently $42.99

Sales tax of 5.5% per copy
HDN fee of 7.5%

Original links - https://www.bestbuy.com/site/john-w...lu-ray-only--best-buy/6134348.p?skuId=6134348

I will do...

Read more about this group buy...

Lol, I'm a dozy bugger :whistle::rolleyes:
I'm in for the GB but think I've already paid the shipping via the link :rofl:

Correct, you've paid for the shipping. Do you want me to refund that?

Then we'll hold to combine with another purchase or two? No shipping payment until we're ready to get it sent :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: bigfub
Correct, you've paid for the shipping. Do you want me to refund that?

Then we'll hold to combine with another purchase or two? No shipping payment until we're ready to get it sent :thumbs:

It's all good, just paid for the steelbook now too and there's nothing else I need/want for the time being (but I'll go and have a look ;) ).

It's all good, just paid for the steelbook now too and there's nothing else I need/want for the time being (but I'll go and have a look ;) ).

Just so you know, I often go by the shipping payment to send things out. So if you can't find something before Dec 5, might be prudent to follow up with me to remind me so I don't ship your single copy :)

• Thanks
Reactions: bigfub
Copy arrived in perfect condition (no surprise there given the packaging).
Apologies for delayed thanks, been in hospital for last 3 weeks :dunno:

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21