[OPEN] Jurassic Park "Tin" Best Buy Wave

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Please specify which one you want - Jurassic Park, Jurassic Park Lost World or Jurassic Park III

Current cost is $16.99+ tax on best buy.com

Jurassic World looks to be the same packaging @ $24.99

GB fees - $3 for the first, $2 for additional

Shipping TBD

1) Germany @yaZo Jurassic Park x1
2) Sweden @myraan_ JP 1-3
3) Sweden @raspor JP 1-3, & 4
4) USA @bloodsnake007 JP x1
5) Germany @MockingjayBen JP 1-3 & 4
6) Spain @Doctor Canus JP 1 & 4
7) Germany @Krule JP x1

Last edited:
These are the ones I'm buying for this group buy - I think they are round. You can see better pictures in Jurassic World

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/jurassi...gital-copy/4448205.p?id=3431126&skuId=4448205

Jurassic World - $24.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/jurassi...gital-copy/4224708.p?id=3429123&skuId=4224708

I meant that for 24.99 as the 4 one

so that would be Jurassic Park, Jurassic Park Lost World Jurassic Park III and jurassic world
3 first are 16.99 jurassic world is 24.99

These will be on SALE for $11.99! :woot:

Best Buy Ad!.JPG

:thumbs:

@apsmith21 do we get them for $11,99 too? And Jurassic World for $19,99 ??
Because that would be awesome!!!

Can u please add the Jurassic World Tin (normal one NOT 3D) to my order? My Amazone order just got canceled :// and if we get them for 19,99 then it's the same price :) like Amazon.

Whatever they ship at is what I would charge you, so if they dropped to that, then that's what will be passed along.

If they didn't drop, I have to wait until they are in hand to call customer service for the price match.

Whatever they ship at is what I would charge you, so if they dropped to that, then that's what will be passed along.

If they didn't drop, I have to wait until they are in hand to call customer service for the price match.

Okay fantastic :) I will wait doesn't matter how long it takes to get the $11,99
U add the JW Tin to my order?

Prices for this GB ($11.99 for 1-3) and ($19.99 for 2D Lost World) are only good until Saturday from Best Buy! Any late joiners, there is still time to request, and I will order copies until Saturday, but once you request, you will be held to those copies.

No backing out!

(Everyone else, I'll catch up with you soon - mostly everything has arrived in great shape).