Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hey HiDefNinja members!

A few of you have approached me behind the scenes to see if I have any extras of the original Mondo wave.

Good news, these are back in stock at Target, and I'll be glad to place an order for any of those and COMBINE
with either your Highlander or Reservoir Dogs order.

Order cost is $22.99 per copy
Sales tax of 5.5% per copy ($24.25 with taxes)

Due to the large amount of work for international group buys, including a few visits to the post office and packaging materials, the fee will be $4.00 for the first copy and $2.00 for each additional. but that TOTAL cost is DONATED TO HDN upkeep costs.

Paypal fees will be included in any invoice sent.

Limit of 3x copies per request.

Only mint / new STEELBOOK copies will be passed on to members here.

Additionally - these steelbooks usually come wrapped in clear plastic slips. I'll do my best to inspect them, but I cannot see underneath the plastic. I will not open an item for you to inspect prior to shipping. I cannot return items that are opened to Target.

"OCD" disclaimer. MANY copies of the Thing in the previous wave, the plastic slipcover had a slight bend in it, which was present in many, many copies. If you are a collector that also expects a pristine and perfect slip cover, I do require that you alert me at the time of payment.

This includes any special requests!! With the volume that I PERSONALLY handle, I need to be aware of these special requests that you may have, PRIOR to shipping!

Thank you for keeping this in mind with any order you place with me.

Shipping options:
QUOTES are for 1 steelbook ONLY.

I will pack in the following manner - case will be bubble wrapped, in a heavier cardboard box.

Please note - with non-trackable shipping - you the buyer understand that I cannot verify it's delivery - as I leave the choice up to you, this is not my responsibility. Insurance can be purchased through a 3rd party if desired.

I will retain proof of shipping for each package.

All delivery times are ESTIMATES only. New quotes provided as necessary.

First Class International (Box) - with delivery confirm to most countries.

-delivery to most locations - 10 - 14 business days, but may take longer
France - $14.40
UK - $14.40
Canada -> $9.50 (TBD)

Insurance against loss or damage is $1.30 more up to $100 worth of coverage and is included in every invoice.

(note that shipping for two copies cost $17.41 before insurance costs).

Requesting list (remember, you can ask to HOLD your items up to 30 days with other releases, and I will be happy to consolidate your orders!) - NO BACKING OUT, if you request an item, you will be held to that request!

1) UK @augustus x1 Flash Gordon x1 Shaun of the Dead *PAID
2) Germany @Spike Anderson x1 Shaun of the Dead *INVOICED
3) Germany @shlomo_mk x2 Shaun of the Dead *PAID
4) Germany @R.obi.n x1 Shaun of the Dead x1 The Thing **

CYBER MONDAY DEAL ONLY 15% off $22.99
1) UK @terry44 Shaun of the Dead x2 The Thing x1 *Shipped Dec 2
2) UK @Duffs Shaun of the Dead x1, Thing x1, Flash Gordon x1 (Ant-Man)
3) UK @Frasr Shaun x1, Thing x1, Flash x1 (Highlander)
4) Canada @bojee Thing x1 *Shipped Dec 2
5) Ireland @plainview Shaun x1, Thing x1, Flash x1 *Shipped Dec 2

Last edited:
The gap in my Mondo collection is bugging me, so belatedly, may I please have

1 x Shaun of the Dead
1 x Flash Gordon

to the UK

to be combined with Reservoir Dogs

Thanks.

The gap in my Mondo collection is bugging me, so belatedly, may I please have

1 x Shaun of the Dead
1 x Flash Gordon

to the UK

to be combined with Reservoir Dogs

Thanks.

Not a problem - please send me a PM and remind me where to send the invoice to paypal

Thanks

3 Flash Gordon to Thailand please.

I don't have that many in hand. I would have to place a new order.

Can you pay upfront? If so, I'll bill you for that, shipping, and include the other steelbook I've been holding for you.

Hi Andy,
Could I please take a Shaun of the Dead and many apologies for not getting back to you sooner about the cap you picked up for me :emb:

Hi Andy,
Could I please take a Shaun of the Dead and many apologies for not getting back to you sooner about the cap you picked up for me :emb:

Sure, please send me a pm - I'll get you a combined invoice for both including shipping. I have some good copies of Shaun in hand

Reactions: bigfub
FOR TODAY ONLY: 15% off any Target Mondo steelbook

$22.99 reduced $3.45

Cost after sales tax $20.62 per copy - The Thing, Flash Gordon, Shaun of the Dead

All other fees apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.